Chapter 10: 2 deaths 2 days

Theo pov:

Theo pov:

Boris and I over Jett like she was dead, we knew she wasn't but it was weird seeing her like that. She's drunk, Julianna Davis was drunk. I've never thought I'd live to see the day! "We are so dead if Emma finds out." I state, thinking of our future when Emma finds out we let this happen. Maybe she'll see the humor in it, she's a cool person after all.  

"Or we get high and say someone drugged us." Boris suggests. 

"She'll know that's not true, but it's worth a try." 

"Didn't think that would work." 

"I was kidding we have to get her sober." 

"Or." 

"We're not gonna get drunk with her!" 

"Ok." He puts his hands up in sarendor. 

"Grab her arms." He nods, we carry her to the couch. She giggles and turns so she's laying on her stomach. 

"What now?" 

"Water. Lots of water." 

"Water?" 

"It's all I got, go!" We got cups of water and told her to drink it. She refused at first but Boris told her it was more alcohol and she gladly took it. 

"This tastes funny." Jett mumbles. 

"Special brand?" 

"Ok." There was a knock at the door. I jumped and looked at Boris. 

"Great who is that?" 

"Guys it's Emma! I'm just checking on Jett!" We hear from the other said of the door. 

"That answers my question." Boris and I run to the door, he opens it as we try and not look panicked. "Hey Emma." 

"Hey, where Jetty? Is she ok?" 

"Sleeping poor thing, cried herself to sleep." 

"Aww, well tell her it's no rush to come home but I do need to check in with her a least every few days." 

"I'm a unicorn!" Jett calls, blowing our cover. We were so close too.   

"I thought she was sleeping?" 

"Emma!" Jett runs over, pushes Boris and I out the way to hug Emma. 

"Hey girly, you ok?" 

"I'm more than ok! I'm a unicorn!" Emma looks at Boris and I. We laugh nervously. 

"She got drunk behind your backs didn't she?" 

"It was his fault!" Boris and say at the same time and we pointed to each other. "Hey!" 

"I'm not mad, I was a teenager not too long ago. Plus she just lost her mom." 

"I told you." The talking at the same time was getting really creepy really fast. Once Jett was sober enough to sleep, we all watched a movie. Falling asleep on each other like girls at a sleepover. The next morning there was a knock at the door, it woke us all up at once. Expect for Jett, she's probably going to be out cold for a few hours, days even. 

"Boris go get the door." Emma mumbles as she lets out a yawn. 

"Why me?" Boris argues. 

"You live here." 

"Right." He gets up and opens the door, by his face expression it's probably Jeffrey. I don't get his problem, Jeffery seems nice. "No." He closes the door again. 

"Boris! Open the door!" Boris sighs in defeat as he opens the door again. Emma gets up and goes to the door, I layed down where she was. "How can I help you mr.Davis?" 

"How do you know where I live?" 

"I gave him an emergency paper with yours and Theo's address on it." 

"Do you know what you've done?!" In his mind Jeffrey knowing where he lives is the worst thing on the planet. But the dude is ok with world hunger, threw away a sandwich the other day. 

"Go finish sleeping!" He huffs, I feel a tap on my left shoulder. I look over to Jett and smile, she covers her ears. I nod showing her I understood. She smiles, it was weak but it was there. 

"Hey guys, loud." I call after Jett lays back down. They look at me and nod over to Jett slightly. Our grieving, hangover Jett. She would kill us if we treated her differently now but, how could you not? 

"What can we do for you Mr. Davis?" 

"This actually about Theo." Jeffrey says. After a bit my tired brain realized I was Theo. I got up and walked to the door. "I understand this is a terrible time but Theo your father is dead, heart attack. Looked like he was on his way out of town." My father was a prick and I didn't spend much time with him. Not to say I'm glad he's dead but it's not the end of the world either. 

"Sorry to hear that. I know you guys became friends." I blurted out, not trying to seem like an asshole for not missing my father. 

"Yeah." He was shocked by my words, but slowly came to understand. I could see it on his face. "Well, tell Jett I said hi." 

"We will." As he walks away I see something in his left back pocket, money. A lot of it, too much to have just sitting in his back pocket. "Hey when’s the will reading?" 

"I didn't think there was one." Emma responded. 

An: sorry I've been gone for so long. I had writers block and tbh I still do but enjoy❤Also im running out of Boris gifs so im the gifs won't just be Boris anymore if that makes sense