Chapter Five

[Not Edited.]

*Ilyzes pov*

"Ilyzes, we need to talk." I looked up at Teilren and stared into his orange eyes. I nodded and stood up, following him into the office in the back.

Once the door was closed, he smiled at me. "It's about time we get to have our one on one."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Look, I'm not in the mood for this." I went to turn around but he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait!" His lips slammed against mine and I gasped, falling back against the wall. His tongue explored my mouth and I moaned, gripping his arms.

His lips moved down to my neck and moaned, shaking my head. "N-No." Teilren's hand slid down my pants and rubbed my through my briefs. "Oh fuck!" I gasped.

He managed to slide my pants and briefs down, curling his fingers around my prick. He was stroking me at a harsh rate and moans were flying out of my mouth. "F-Fuck, this is so w-wrong."

I let out a strangled moan when Teilren's hot mouth engulfed my prick, letting it go down his throat. I gasped as he swallowed me, moaning around my prick. In minutes I exploded in his mouth as he swallowed every last drop.

I panted and watched as he came back up but not before fixing my pants. He smirked and kissed my lips, pulling away. "Just wait until the other two hear about this. They're going to be so jealous!" I blushed and shook my head, leaving the room.

I can't believe I just did that. Even though lunch was still going on and I barely at what was on my plate, I left. I ran to my cabin and slammed the door shut, making my way into the bathroom. Quickly, I stripped out of my clothes and turned on the shower, jumping in. I sat under the spray, curling my arms around my knees and burying my face in them.

There was a knock on the door but I ignored it. "Ilyzes?"

It was Daymon.

I continued to ignore him and dug my nails into my arms. I felt disgusted with myself. I've never done something like that before. I barely even know the guy and I let him take advantage of me but at the same time it was my fault. I didn't try to stop it.

Did Daymon hate me now? Technically he initiated the kiss but I let him continue when I knew damn well that he was straight. Maybe he just testing me or something and now he knows that I like him. Maybe that's why he doesn't want to be near me, he finds me disgusting.

Ugh, I just want to stop thinking sometimes.

There was another knock at the door but I just ignored it again. I heard talking on the other side but it was faint.

I shivered at the coldness of the water but didn't make a move. The water was ice cold and I was sure my lips have turned blue by now. How long have I been in here?

The door busted open but I didn't even bother to look. "Shit, Ilyzes." It was Vrinder. He quickly turned off the shower and I felt something warm drape over my shoulders.

I was pulled up by someone else but I was in my own world to actually give a shit to know who it is. I was being picked up and dragged into my room.

"He seems unresponsive. Do any of you know why?" I was being tucked under the covers by Ryndlie. "Landon, go get some more covers. He's still shaking terribly and Teilren, make him something hot to drink."

I heard shuffling and the room felt emptier.

"Ilyzes would get like this when he has a lot on his mind." Vrinder spoke up, answering Ryndlie's question. "When he's stressed, ya know? He tends to take a cold shower and well, be in his own world." Ryndlie must've nodded cause he didn't say anything.

I felt fingers running through my hair and I let my eyes drift closed.

*

I don't exactly remember falling but what surprised me was that Daymon was laying down on my bed with a blanket draped over him.

I squirmed slightly, turning around as I tried getting comfortable.

"Feeling better?" I gasped as my heart skipped a beat. I faced Daymon and blushed.

I nodded. "You scared me." He smiled apologetically. "Ugh, yea I feel fine." He nodded and scooted closer to me, wrapping his arm around my waist and tucking my head under his chin. "You scared me." He whispered.

I looked up at him as he spoke. "I'm sorry." I said. I really was. He just nodded and kissed the op of my head.

"I'm also sorry, Ily. I didn't mean to walk out after we kissed, I just..I needed to get myself together and think." It was my turn to just nod. "And I know what I finally want now."

I looked at him curiously. "What?"

"You." And he kissed me.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: I don't even know where this story is going anymore. I'm going to try and finished this story in ten or so chapters. Please vote & comment. <3