Chapter Three

[Not Edited]

Ilyzes's pov

A few people were gathered around the fire including Daymon, Vrinder, Jared and I. There was a bag of marshmallows and hot dogs being passed around. We had sticks so we could put the food on them and put them into fire if we wanted.

I'm not really a fan of marshmallows but I haven't had them for a while so I figured I'd have one and a hot dog of course.

When I looked at Daymon I saw that he was already looking at me with a smile. I smiled back and hid the blush that wanted to show.

Why does he have to be so perfect?

To my left, Vrinder was putting a marshmallow on his his stick that was right above his hot dog.

His hot dog..That sounds dirty. Oh my gosh..Stop thinking, stop thinking.

Vrinder caught me looking at him and grinned. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. I couldn't help but blush. A few people were looking at us but didn't seem to mind.

From the corner of my eye I saw Jared take a seat beside Vrinder. He had a stick in hand and took the marshmallow off Vrinder's lap that Vrinder saved for him.

I put my stick into the fire along with the others. The warmth of the fire was keeping me warm since I was a bit cold. I felt something on my shoulders and looked up to see that Ryndlie put his sweater on my shoulders. I blushed and thanked him.

That was nice of him. He nodded and smiled at me before walking away. Daymon looked at me with an eyebrow up. I shrugged and took my stick out of the fire, then blowing on my marshmallow and hot dog.

Once I finished eating I threw my stick away and put the sweater on properly. It was quite big on me but it was comfy and smelt good.

About half an hour later we left and went back into our cabin. I sat on the couch with Daymon beside me. He was absent mindedly playing with my hair as he stared off into space. Vrinder was taking a shower, while Jared was in his room.

I gasped, which caused Daymon to snap out of it. 

"What?" He said, running his hand through his hair.

I got up and put my shoes on. "I'll be back, I forgot to give Ryndlie his sweater back." Daymon nodded and took out his phone.

I rushed out the door and tried looking around for the monitors cabin. It took me about five minutes before I reached my destination.

"-So cute." I knocked on the door and heard shuffling on the other side. Landon opened the opened the door with a smile plastered on his face.

"Hi, can I help you?" I nodded.

"Can I see Ryndlie?" He nodded and opened the door wider, inviting me in. I took off my shoes as he pointed to the couch and walked away.

As I made my way to the seat, I took the sweater off and waited for Ryndlie. About a minute later he came in and smiled.

"I forgot to give you back your sweater." I said when he sat down. I gave it to him and he took it.

"Keep it. It looked better on you anyways." I blushed as he gave it back. Is he flirting with me?

He scooted closer and leaned forward. "You seem more interesting than all the other boys, Ily." I blushed and scooted back, only to be trapped between the arm and Ryndlie as he scooted closer. Almost on top of me.

"B-but you barely know me." I stuttered. His blue eyes looked into mine.

"I know." He muttered. "You're also cuter and you look so innocent." Before I had a chance to respond his lips were on mine. What's going on? This is wrong! I was too much in shock to do anything.