Chapter Two

[Not Edited.]

Ilyzes pov

The following morning we all gathered our things and loaded it into my mum's car.

Waking up at six in the morning isn't fun. It's a five hour trip to camp LacBubble (A/N: Made it up cx) and I hate long car rides. I usually get car sick.

"You alright there, bud?" Vrinder asked, rubbing my back.

"No." I moaned in pain and rubbed my tummy.

"We'll be there soon." Daymon said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

We've been driving for about one hour and a half. Just kill me now.

Nella didn't feel like coming for the drive and father wasn't in town. He went to go visit his sister; Auntie Lilah.

Mum handed Daymon a bottle of Advil and a bottle water when she stopped at a red light.

I took them quickly and rested my head on Daymon's shoulder. Letting sleep consume me.

*~*~*

"We're here. Wakey Wakey poopy facey." I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. Oh, we're here. I looked back into Daymon's eyes and looked away, trying not to blush.

I cleared my throat and unbuckled myself and got out of the car. I stretched and walked over to the trunk and pulled out my luggage.

The others did the same. We quickly said our goodbyes to my mom and followed the other boys to the cafeteria.

I'm guessing we're gonna eat first then place us in our cabins.

Minutes later we all walked up to the counter and picked up a plate of food that had grilled cheese on it with chips. I got a bottle of apple juice.

Vrinder, Daymon and I went back to our table where we put our stuff. Once every settled down and we were seated for abot half an hour, three male monitors stood in the middle.

One of them was a tall blonde wth blue eyes. His arms were crossed as he looked at every single one of us with a bright smile on his face, showing off his pearly white teeth. He was wearing a tight dark blue shirt t with the camp name on it. He sported a pair of black khakis and navy vans.

Next to him was, I pressumed, the youngest. He had light brown hair and really pretty orange eyes. He was also wearing the same shirt but in white. In between both men, he was the shortest but not by much. He was wearing a pair of dark washed jeans that were rolled up at the end. He smiled at each of us.

Finally, there was the dark blonde who also had blue eyes but his had a hint of green. Just like the rest, he was wearing the same shirt but in red and the same pair of pants as the light brown haired guy but black. He had a huge smile on his face and waved a little.

"Welcome to camp LacBubble!" The blonde spoke. "My names Ryndlie. Beside me are, Teilren." Teilren, the brown haired waved. "And Landon." The dark blonde grinned.

"Today we do not have any activities planned except for a camp fire tonight. We would like if all you attended. There will hot dogs, marshmallows and of course, what's a campfire without smores?" Just about everybody cheered and whistled in excitement when Landon finished talking.

"Right now, we're going to tell you which cabin you'll be staying in and with who." Teilren read everybodys name off a piece of paper. "And lastly, cabin eleven: Ilyzes, Daymon, Vrinder and Jared. You can all go but please be back for supper at six-thirty. Do not be late." After a few nods and "Okay's", we were off.