Episode 2 (completed)

(A/N) Edit above is mine, so just ask if anyone wants to use it.

Yuma looked at his money with curiosity. Putting his hand to his chin, Yuma thought out loud; "A hundred wasn't enough? Well it's just paper anyway."

Toma cried crocodile tears. If only.

"But just 10 sheet's for a doctor? Weird." Yuma finished. "Hey there, kid." The head of the three men said, approaching Yuma. Putting out his hand, he continued. "We need some cash. Could you give us some?"

Yuma puckered his lips and looked up at the three in curiosity. "What for? This is just paper. Is everyone in Japan poor?"

"I find myself thinking the same thing!" Yugia exclaimed. "Say's the damn son of a millionaire!" Kageura barked.

The head idiot exchanged smirks with the other two before smuggly replying; "My parents are dying of a disease. Even a little money would help!"

Miwa scowled. What was with the annoying people in this city?

Yuma raised his eyebrows. "Huh. In that case I can give you this much."

The man's voice lit up with excitement. "Wow you're a lifesaver! They're on death's door!" Yuma looked at the man's outstretched hand and lost his amusement. "But if you're lying, I'll smack you." Yuma stated.

Nasu chuckled. He's so straightforward!

"It's the truth, I swear! Trust me!" The man smirked down.

Yuma's pupils turned black, and a sound rang out. In his eyes you could see the man's reflection.

"Oh, this should be good." Tachiwaka stated, on the edge of his seat. Toma smiled. Time for some good 'ol 'get your ass whooped by a tiny 15 year old Neighbor with trust issues'.

Osamu could be seen walking back with a bag in his hand when a big boom shook the ground. Making a sound of surprise, Osamu questioned; " What was that?!"

Meanwhile with Yuma, a purple hat was seen falling from the air. Landing on its owner, it was clear see that idiot #1 was out cold. Yuma had a sly smile on his face. "You make up the stupidest lie's."

"AH HELL! SHUJI, HELP ME FIND POPCORN!" Yoneya yelled, voice shaking from laughter. Upon seeing the knocked out man's face, Midorikawa nearly fell over. Seriously, he looked like he saw a ghost!

The other two idiots gaped. "H-hold on!" One shreaked. Yuma wounded up his arm, an annoyed look on his face. "I told you I'd smack you." Two more boom's shook the area.

This time, even the people in the theater could feel the shake. But before anyone could question it, Jin wined; "Stooooop, I coulda dropped my rice crackers!"

This earned a look of absolute confusion from Yuma and Hyuse and a smack upside the head by Konami, who was wheezing. 

Osamu appeared down the street. "Kuga!" He yelled. Yuma turned with his usual duck face, wiping his hands off on each other. "Oh, your back!" Yuma said, ignoring the unconscious men behind him.

Osamu frowned. Why was he so violent? He just needs to ignore them.

Arashiyama, who saw Osamu's face, shook his head. Osamu was a good person, but Yuma was a realistic one.

"What did you do?!" Osamu practically yelled in panic. Yuma gave a laid back smile and a thumb's up. "Don't worry, Osamu! No broken bones this time!"

"Ehhh? Really?" Usami asked, turning to Yuma. Yuma shrugged. This is the future, how would he know?

"...... I think." Yuma tacked on a second later.