Episode 3 (part 2)

"You're a lively Marmod." Yuma stated with ease. "Who built you?" He continued with a smile.

"Marmods blades are the hardest weapons in the Trion Soldier arsenal. A defensive style will lose." Replica said in the boy's ear.

Ema really wanted one of those.

Yuma turned his eyes where the 'bot spoke. "I know." He replied with an unwavering smirk. " I'll blow my cover if I wait too long." Yuma looked at Replica. "Let's wrap this up."

"H-hold up! There's no way you would win with a new trigger!" Kashio stuttered. Yuma made a duck face. "Ehhhh? Why not?"

Kashio gaped. What the hell does he mean 'Why not???'

Yuma lowered his weapon into a battle position and took off with a grunt. "Don't, Kuga!" Osamu desperately yelled after the albino. "That trigger-!"

Yuma eyes locked his opponent with an excited grin, blade ready to destroy. Moving to a favorable position, Yuma grit his teeth.

"- Is a training trigger!" Osamu warned with urgency.

"It was nice knowing him." Ema quipped. He received  a single finger in response.

Kitazoe choked on air as Kagura laughed in approval, sadly unable to do much more as he restrained his team mate.

Chika was shaking. Was this boy about to die, and without any sympathy from those of this room?

Yuma dogged a bladed arm, cleanly slicing it off. Osamu stared in shock as the Marmods leg fell before him.

Yuma grunted as he dug his blade into the wall, stopping his momentum. The Marmod struggled to get to Yuma, but found itself too big. "In this confined space-" Yuma pushed off the wall, moving above the Trion soldier. "- being small will allow me to move freely!"

Yuma brought his blade down in a clean cut through the Marmods middle, his feet firmly planted.

Kuroe's jaw dropped, along with Midorikawa and any other fighter that works in speed and agility. Even Kazama could help but widen his eyes. Kuroe spoke up. "Did you just do that with a C- rank trigger?"

Yuma shrugged. "A weapon is a weapon. The rank of it doesnt change that."

"YES IT DOES-"

Jin opened up another bag of rice crackers. Geeze, this kid was a handful.

Osamu watched as the Trion soldier fell apart, revealing Yuma on the other side.

Yuma darted his eyes to the side. Osamu then saw it too. "Another one!" He warned.

The Marmod started its attack from the window. Yuma put out his hand. "Shield, DOUBLE!" 

At its wielders command, a shield appeared, stopping the Marmods attack. "Another one, eh?" Yuma smiled. With confidence, Yuma jumped forward and gave the soldier the same fate as the last, pushing it back out the window.

Tachikawa's eyes shined, calling for a mental dibs.

As if to hear it, Jin whipped his head over to the number 1 A-rank. Was this dip- wad challenging him?

Yuma relaxed as the last enemy fell, and Osamu could only watch from what was left of a Marmod.

Yuma looked out at the sky for a second, before turning around with a duck face as he left his trion body. "The Marmod came up, so I didn't have to go down. Mission complete."