Pissed? Freeze dem lemons

"Trainee?" "Rule-breaker?" The students whispered behind Arashiyama.

"Who is she?" Yuma asked.

"Kitora Ai. An A Rank elite, though she's a middle schooler." Osamu told him.

Hyuse narrowed his eyes. An elite? She really didn't look like it.

"An elite? Her?" Yuma confirmed, unimpressed.

Arashiyama came to Osamu's defence. "Indeed, it was against the rules, but he saved citizens lifes after all."

"Right, Mikumo helped us." The students backed him up.

"I'm sorry- indeed? What are you, a stage actor?" Izumi laughed.

Arashiyama rubbed the back of his head. "It's a thing you get used to doing on tv."

Hyuse furrowed his eyebrows. Doesn't everyone say indeed?

Osamu looked down and pushed his glasses up, as Yuma looked away with a duck face. "That wasn't me..." Osamu tried to say.

Kitora interrupted him, eyes closed. "Saving people certainly deserves recognition." She opened her eyes, chin held high. "But if we overlook this, other C- Ranks might violate regulations too."

Osamu looked like a deer in headlights. Kitora continued.

"If a member with a lack of ability goes into the field like a hero, it's totally obvious that it will lead to serious trouble."

Karasuma inwardly cringed, eyes flicking to Yuma's expression. Kitroa was setting herself up.

Yuma, on the other hand, looked extremely unimpressed. He could tell she wasn't a bad person but...

Replica hummed. Yuma always had complications with people like this.

"To instill discipline in C-Rank agents and maintain order within Border," Kitora took two steps forward and pointed at Osamu's face, surprising Osamu. "He should be punished according to regulation!"

Osamu cringed. He knows that its right to help those being attacked, but was it worth getting kicked out of Border?

Osamu looked fearful, gazing down at Kitora. 'I knew this would happen and certainly deserved to be punished.' Osamu thought.

CUE INTRO

Yonyea had tears streaming down his face. He looked so freaking cool!

Osamu continued to look down, avoiding eye contact. 'I should be punished for not following regulations.' Osamu thought.

An image of Chika curled up in a ball appeared. 'But if I have to leave because of this, I won't be able to fulfill my reason for joining Border.'

Kitora frowned. She wasn't going to lie, she was starting to look like an ass here.

Konami was going to pull out her hair in suspense. What was going on, damn it!

'Then, I should apply again and start all over. But, Border won't accept someone who once violated their regulations.... Even so..." Osamu mentaly freaked out.

Tachikawa rubbed his chin in thought. Actually, looking into people's reasons for joining wouldn't be that bad of an idea. Like, look at Miwa! Sure he is pretty screwed up in the head, but hey! He's skilled!

Yuma went duck face. He didn't have a problem with four-eyes, but how did he even get into what looks like a military like this? Hell, he doesn't even look like a sacrifice for bomb testing!