First Period: Transfer Time!

"Huh? Nagisa's cousin?"

"Yeah. She moved back to Japan recently. She said she's transferring to our school today. The school apparently posted her to 3-E too." Nagisa said.

"Aww.. There's a quiz next huh." Sugino sighed.

"Well, you did want PE to end faster," Nagisa laughed. "Let's go."

Nagisa turned towards the school building. He was about to take a step forward, until he noticed a figure above the slope, causing him to stop in his tracks.

"Karma-kun. You've returned."

"Yo Nagisa. It's been a while." Karma smiled.

Coming down the slope, he remarked," So that's the Korosensei I heard about. He really does look like an octopus."

Going over to Korosensei, he greeted him. "Korosensei, nice to meet you. I'm Akabane Karma."

"Nice to meet you Karma! It's nice to have you in our class!"

Both extended their hands as an invitation to shake hands. However, the moment their hands met, Korosensei's tentacle was destroyed. In a swift moment, Karma flicked out his anti-sensei knife from under his sleeve. Noticing it, Korosensei jumped back a few meters. Everyone was in shock.

"Eh, you really are fast. And these knives do really work on you. I tried cutting one and sticking the pieces to my hand but.."

Karma went closer towards Korosensei. "What's this? Sensei, could it be that you're actually an easy target?" Karma taunted.

"Nagisa, all of us don't really know Karma well. What type of person is he?"

"Well, we were in the same class for 2 years, but in our second year, he was suspended for violent behaviour, and the school decided to post him to 3-E this year." Nagisa explained.

"But in our current situation, Karma might possibly be our honor student."

"What do you mean?"

"If dangerous weapons and the like are fundamentals for sneak attacks and foul play, Karma is probably our ace."

Karma walked away from Korosensei, twirling his knife around.
"Hm, Nagisa, is Karma that cousin of yours?" Isogai asked.

"No, my cousin is a female."

The guys started discussing about Nagisa's cousin. The figure in the building witnessed everything. Karasuma sensei, who had joined her when Karma arrived, looked towards her.

"Is anything the matter?" He asked.

"I wanted to be the first to injure Korosensei, but now that someone else has done it.. Well. It doesn't really matter. After all, the first and only to kill him will be me."

"I like your spirit." Karasuma sensei said.

"Oh, you'll like it more."

_____________________________

"Nice to meet you. I'm Hanamori Aretha. It's a pleasure to meet all of you."

The new student bowed. She had pastel light blue hair that was tied into a bun. Her fringe ended around her eyebrows, and moderately thick locks of hair framed the side of her face. She look petite, tiny and fragile, just like her cousin Nagisa. She was carrying a backpack, and she wore a modified dark blue version of the school uniform, with a dark blue vest replacing her blazer, and a pair of black sneakers.

She looked around the classroom and her gaze fell on Nagisa. "Cousin! It's been quite some time!"

"Hey Aretha." Nagisa smiled.