Author's message

Dear readers,

Welcome to my fanfiction, and welcome to the world of my imagination!

Before we get to the first chapter, I just want to clarify that Assassination Classroom doesn't belong to me at all, all I own is my OC. Okay, next, I shall speak of the origin of this fanfic, and how it even came to exist.

So, I was sitting all the way at the back corner of the class during history/ social studies/ POA/ any boring lesson, and I felt bored. And due to my mildly ADHD orientated mind, I was hearing about gross profit and the likes, and all of a sudden, I realise how beautiful the wall is. ("Look how green and plain and boring it is! Isn't it a beauty?") Okay, so I was horribly bored. And all of a sudden, I thought of Assassination Classroom, and I envied them so much. Like please drag me there please. ;__; And so my mind once again drifted off, and I tried imagining what it would be like if I was a character in Assassination Classroom.

Ah, but don't get me wrong. This fanfic isn't about me. Let me bold it. It isn't about me. Who is it about then? Well, there's an OC, but overall, that OC represents us. Yes, the OC is a representation of us. Us.

Now, when we get into the fic, you might be like "Hey, the OC is too OP." Or "How can a normal student be like that?" Well, in my opinion, why would I want to be 'someone normal' when I could be someone different in my imagination and fanfic? I definitely did not escape class through daydreaming just to be a typical student tskk.

So basically, the OC will be based on who I am currently, who I want to be, and of course, maybe who I can't be. But to make me less self-centered (HAHA), I'm inviting you readers to comment on what she might or might not be like. For example, you could give me a comment like," She should be horrible at cooking." If I think I can put in that idea somehow, why not? I'll let her burn the school down or something.

And of course, if you're a person who likes being more realistic and you do not like my fic, please refrain from giving negative comments or pointing out that whatever is impossible in real life. I've stated it out already that this is my means of escape from boredom. I don't daydream about reality. If you feel this fanfic isn't for you, I'm sure there are many other fanfics out there for you.

Most importantly, what ship is sailing in this fic? I won't reveal who my OC will be with currently, maybe you may be able to guess, but all I can say is, one of the ships in this fic is:

Nagisa X Kayano

So yep.

So without further ado,

Happy reading!!

Btw: Any words said or written or whatever in English is bolded. Okay? Okay. Maybe okay will...

//End of Class//
This shall be a marking as to where each chapter ends!