Day 28- Love (1-part day) Disagreements

Warning! Contains: Swearing, Fighting, Love, Hate, Angry Feelings, Oogie-Trigger, Kissing, Mention of Sex, Awkward Feelings, Sad Feelings, Sickness, Pain, etc lol

☆ Saturday, July 21st, 5:00 am ☆

3RD PERSON:

Katara gasped as her eyes opened, she frantically sat up. Her hand continued to pat the bed next to her as if she was just cutting straight through her soulmate and she needed to double-check to make sure he wasn't really next to her. 

Once she realized he wasn't there, she started to panic. She put her hair up into some sort of bun, used her waterbending to bring her crutches to her, and then started wobbling towards the door, opening it and wobbling out of the room. 

"Aang?" she whispered lightly, not wanting to wake up the rest of her family. But once she didn't get a response, her heart started beating faster and her voice started bouncing off the walls as she wobbled around the house. "Aang!?"

She wobbled out of the house, locking the door behind her, and started to head for the street, but heard a familiar voice. "What are you doing up, my love?" She turned around and sighed, relaxing on her crutches. 

"I didn't find you in bed so I got worried," she sheepishly admitted. Aang lightly smiled, his hair falling on his face. Katara bit her lip lightly, looking up at him through her eyelashes. He bit down on his own lip, watching his waterbender blush and smile at him. 

"Can I show you something?" he lightly asked. She looked up and nodded, her teeth still biting down on her lower lip. "Mhm. What is it?" He smirked, his fingers flying up to his mouth. As a ringing was heard throughout the city, Katara used her armpits to hold her crutches in place while she covered her ears with her hands. 

"Come with me," he laughed, smiling, as he walked backwards, watching her every movement to make sure she didn't fall over. The two laughed and smiled as they made their way to their best friend, the flying bison who never let them down no matter what. 

Aang slowly took his girlfriend off her crutches, using his airbending to place her on the line leading to the bison's arrow. After he had placed her crutches on the brown saddle, he gripped the white fur and climbed up his best friend, slowly but surely making his way to his girlfriend. 

"Why didn't you just glide?" she giggled lightly, pointing to his glider in the saddle, sitting next to her crutches. "Or use your airbending?" He smiled at her, his hair falling on his face again. "I told you- if you're not able to do much, neither am I. It's going to be fair from now on." She smiled and gave him a small peck before he was allowed to sit behind her, holding her in his lap. 

"Baby?" she asked lightly. He nodded, his eyes looking for hers at the back of her head. She turned around to meet his grey eyes, seeing both worry and love in them. "C-can I ask you something... something weird?" she whispered. 

He smiled and nodded, his forehead leaning on hers, noticing her shivering. He pecked her neck over and over again, slowly going down every time. She started to blush, taking in a deep breath and trying to calm herself down. 

"H-how... I can't," she muttered, looking down. He stopped kissing her neck, noticing how much she was shaking. He gave her a small peck, looking into her eyes and holding her. He slowly started worrying about her, his face turning more sombre by the second. 

"Baby, whatever it is, you can ask me. I won't judge," he whispered. She took in a deep breath and looked down at Appa's brown fur, shutting them tight, letting her tears fall. "Aang, h-how big are you?" she whispered, already regretting her life.