(CH 2) He's Sadder Than I Thought

It was finally Saturday and Robert was nervous from Jimmy coming over even though they have been talking a lot more now. He made his bed and cleaned his room almost 1,000 times not letting a single dust particle hit the floor. He decided to wait because he never got a time of when Jimmy was coming over. Robert started walking around his home, going up and down the stairs over and over. -Knock knock- Robert got up thinking Jimmy was at the door but once he opened it, it was George. "Hey Rob!" George said excitedly. "Oh hello" Robert said back sighing and already getting annoyed by George. "Well may I come in?" George said with a chuckle. "Uh yeah sure, im going to be busy because of the project and someone's going to be coming over so you can stay I guess" Robert said watching everything George was doing. "Well I ain't planning to stay long because I've got a date" George said with the biggest smile ever. "Oooo with who?" Robert said getting intrested. "With a bird I met yesterday, she's real lovely yknow" George said while looking at random items in Robert's home. "Christ you just met her George, are you really sure you're going to go on a date with her?" Robert said trying to tell George he shouldn't date this lady he just met. "Mhmm she-" Before George could continue a loud knock hit the door scaring both George and Robert. "Jesus christ, did a train hit ya door or something Rob?" George said trying to make the scare feel more funny. "Maybe" Robert said laughing as he walked up to the door and opened it. It was Jimmy!!! Robert got a burst of excitement but almost showed it on accident in front of both the men. "Uh hello" Robert said staring at Jimmy. "Uh hi? Can I come in?" Jimmy said annoyed and sad about something. While Jimmy was walking in, Robert saw George stare at him not knowing what was happening till it clicked to him. "Uh hello Jim, I- I've got to go Rob" George said trying to exit fast but before doing that he whispered to Robert, "Dont shag or anything" with a laugh out the door.

Robert watched Jimmy for a good couple of minutes till Jimmy hit the side of his head gently and said "C- can we go work now?" Robert nodded and started wondering why Jimmy seemed a little weird. Robert acted like it was nothing and led Jimmy to his room. Robert watched Jimmy get everything they needed out of his backpack till Jimmy looked up at Robert. "Um Jimmy?" Robert said wondering what was wrong. "Y- yes?" Jimmy said with a stutter. "Why have you been actin strange? Ever since I saw you at my doorstep, you seemed off? What's wrong?" Robert said thinking Jimmy would tell him. "Why would I tell you?" Jimmy said in a annoyed tone. "I don't know, I don't like it is why" Robert said still staring at Jimmy. "I'm fine" Jimmy said in a horrible tone. As soon as Robert closed the door he saw Jimmy stand up and hug him. This surprised Robert and said "Uh Jimmy ya feelin alright love?" Jimmy stopped hugging Robert and hid himself under Roberts blankets. Robert said "Uh i- I'm going to go to the bathroom." Robert left, speed walking to his bathroom and then locked it. Robert grabbed his diary under the toilet and began to right 'I haven't used this damn thing in years but the boy Jimmy Page hugged me today, I don't know why but it felt good.' Robert began to continue writing for a long time till he heard a knock on the door. He stared at the door till he got up and opened it to see a sad Jimmy. "W- what's that?" Jimmy said in a sad tone staring at Roberts diary. Robert noticed he still had the diary and said "Oh um oh it- it's nothing, don't worry!" Robert said in a uncomfortable tone. Jimmy kept staring at the book till he said well "I have to go to the bathroom and we need to work because it's almost 9." Robert nodded in agreement and rushed to his room letting Jimmy go to the bathroom and put his diary in one of his drawers. Robert sat and laid on his floor and started working on the project. Jimmy came into Roberts room and sat across from him on the floor. Robert noticed Jimmy was blushing, He could barely see it because of Jimmy's hair in his face but Robert could notice it. "R- Robert can I stay the night here please?" Jimmy said in a begging tone. Robert said "I- uh ye- yeah yes you can" Robert said stuttering from what he heard but also blushing hardly not noticing Jimmy looking at him blush.