(CH3) A Sleep Dreamer

Robert noticed the time and said "Holy shit! It's 12 already jesus, didn't we just get here?" Jimmy replied with "I guess we should sleep then." Robert blushed a little and said "You can sleep wherever you want y'know, I don't mind love." Jimmy only stared at Robert and smiled causing Robert to blush even more. Robert got in his bed but then noticed Jimmy was also in his bed causing Robert to stare at his back thinking **Oh god, why is he in me bed? I mean I- I dont mind it at al- Im a queer, a disgusting queer, I've never felt this way to any guy, what am I doing** Robert thought wanting to leave. Jimmy grunted and moved, facing Robert. Jimmy looked at Robert and started to blush immediately causing Jimmy to hide his face in a pillow when Robert thought it was the cutest thing ever. "Robert, can I ask you something" Jimmy said. "Yes, what is it?" Robert said staring into Jimmy's eye's. "Um I don't know why but ever since we met I've trusted you enough to keep this secret but I wanted to tell you it" Jimmy said looking uncomfortable. "Go on" Robert said both confused and serious. "I- I think I'm a queer...an- and I think I'm in love with you" Jimmy whispered wanting to cry almost. Robert stared at Jimmy, feeling a burst of excitement and happiness and even more through his body once he said that. "Shit, I should of never told you, I'm so sorry" Jimmy said crying. Before Robert could say a thing Jimmy walked out of both Robert's room and home leaving a sad but happy Robert in bed. Robert sat in bed wondering many things like **Why did he just leave? Did I do something? He hates me now doesn't he, or does he think I don't like him?** Robert couldn't sleep at all from what happened but eventually he did.

The Next Day
Robert woke up and saw Jimmy left his bag in his room. Robert wanted to give it back to Jimmy badly but he decided to look in it thinking he will find something cool but all he saw was books but then Robert noticed a note in a pocket of the bag. The note Robert found read
"Dear Robert
Ever since I met you, I've felt more happy and different. Your smile is beautiful along with your face and body but I don't know if I could tell you that in person so here's a fun note I will probably give you. I want to be with you Robert, I want to very badly but I'm too scared to think of what will happen so please be mine
Sincerely, Jimmy"
Robert cried a little reading it over and over again, feeling even more happy everytime he read it. Robert put the note in his pocket and picked up Jimmy's bag and started walking to Jimmy's home after getting the address by Jimmy a day ago on the phone. Robert finally made it to Jimmy's home and thought it looked quite nice. Robert got scared so he took a deep breath and walked up to the door and knocked twice. The door opened to a tall man, "And who are you?" The tall man said. "Uh I'm Robert, Robert Plant, I'm here to give your son his thing's back" Robert said in a scared tone. "Oh! You must be one of Jimmy's friends! Yes, yes he's upstairs" the man said. Robert walked in his home and saw lots of fancy things but Robert was just focused on giving Jimmy his things back. Robert was about to walk up the wooden stairs till he got stopped by Jimmy's dad, who said "Also you can call me James and you can stay if you'd like." Robert nodded and said "Oh thank you Mr. James, I don't know if ill stay but ill definitely come back from how amazing this house looks" "Thank you, Jimmy's mother mostly did the decorating but yes it is a pretty nice home." James said grabbing a newspaper to read. Robert went up the stairs slowly thinking what would happen if Jimmy saw him. Robert assumed the door to his left was Jimmy's so he knocked on it a couple times till he saw a crying Jimmy in front of him. "R- Robert?" Jimmy said with a cracked voice "Oh god Jimmy what's wrong? What happened are you ok?" Robert said concerned. "Robert- I-" Jimmy started to cry again but grabbed his bag. Jimmy then ignored what Robert said and closed his door, locking it. Robert started getting more sad thinking he should tell Jimmy that Robert also loves him so Robert just sat on the floor waiting for Jimmy to open the door.