(CH4) Love Is Life

*Jimmy's pov*

I open my door and started walking down the hallway with my head down, not wanting to talk to anyone from what just happened, but then once I got a single step down the stairs I heard somebody crying behind me. I turn and see its Robert crying. I run straight to him, "Robert! What's wrong! Tell me please!" I said starting to cry again. Robert didn't answer he just looked at me. "Robert, are you ok? What's going on!" I said feeling more worried than I ever was. "J- Jimmy, I need to t- tell you something but privately" Robert said through his crying. "Ok ok, sure" I said still looking at his beautiful eyes that had tears coming out of them. Robert instantly got up, took my arm and went into my room. He locked the door and started walking left and right, over and over which was a little funny to be honest. I coughed causing him to stop and stare at me.

*Roberts Pov*

I stared at him not knowing if I should tell him even though he told me first! I started thinking what if he moved on? "Jimmy I- um" I said handing him the note I've read. "Jimmy, after reading yo- your love note for m- me, I wanted to tell you, I also love you.." I said looking at the ground trying to hide himself. "Wh- really?" Jimmy said looking at me. I nodded and then Jimmy instantly hugged me as tight as he could. "I- so um this is my room" Jimmy said still hugging me, I laughed thinking he never has shown me his room. "It's more nice than mine.." I said, feeling Jimmy smile on my body. "I need to take you somewhere!" Jimmy yelled which scared me. "Um wher-" I was cut off by Jimmy taking my hand and running downstairs, then outside to this tree by his house. "Robert, do you really want to be with me because I understand i- if I'm sometimes a little dumb and get annoyed a lo-" I cut Jimmy off by kissing him, which felt amazing. (like when you finally get a package after almost 6 entire months :**]) I stopped kissing Jimmy "Jimmy, your more beautiful, cute, and even more sexier than everyone I've always wanted to be with, you make me happy just seeing you, but yes! I'd love to be with you! And your not dumb...ok maybe a little! But that's what makes you adorable!" I said laughing a little at the end. Jimmy started smiling and hugged me, still with our hands held tight from when we ran to the tree. "So uh can I stay at your place for a little while- or I mean if your busy, i understa-" I stop talking noticing Jimmy looking at me with a little smile then he explodes and says "NO YOUR STAYING FOREVER, PLEASE STAY WITH ME!!" I get shocked by his response but then chuckle and hug him. "Okay buut we have school tomorrow princess Jaames" I said giggling. "I- y'know what nevermind, princess jAmEs doesn't want you to stay anymore" Jimmy said turning his back to me. "Wha-" I said trying to cry which worked well. "WHAT NO DON'T CRY OKOKOK YOU CAN STAY, NO CRYING THOUGH!" Jimmy said instantly hugging me and kissing my shoulder a billion times. I pick Jimmy up and move right next to the tree, touching it, noticing how amazing the view was. "D- do you like it?" Jimmy said looking up at me. "Christ Jim, its almost as beautiful as you!" I said blushing a little from what I said. Jimmy smiles and hugs me tighter, I sit up smiling and lay my back against the tree not noticing Jimmy left. I stare at the sun more till I heard a loud click noise which made my heart race a little thinking did someone find out about us?! I turn and see its Jimmy, holding a camera taking multiple shots of me against the tree. "Jimmy!" I yell at him. He instantly stops and looks at the ground sadly. "Jimmy?" I said getting up off the tree. "Jimmmyy" I said again walking up to him. "Hmmm I think princess James should go eat something now" I said picking Jimmy up, "Robertt" Jimmy said getting annoyed that I called him princess James. "Whattt! Do you need something? What is it!" I said walking into Jimmy's home still with Jimmy in my arms. "I'm not that hungry" Jimmy said looking at the stairs, trying to tell me to go up them stairs immediately! "Well sucks to be you eh" Robert said putting Jimmy down but still holding hands. "Robbeerrtt" Jimmy says annoyed by him a little. "OK FINE!" I yell picking a smiling Jimmy up to his room.

Note: OK so this may be uh over 800 words long AND I REALLY GOT IN THE MOOD TODAY I DONT KNOW WHY BUT UH JUST IGNORE IT LMAO