𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒

Hello loves ,

PLEASE READ

A little backstory on this book. I've had this idea for a while now it was just a matter of pencil to paper or in this case finger to keyboard. I want to start off by saying I do not condone student teacher relationships, it very wrong and inappropriate...but it does make a good book. In this book the age gap is not that big, its a 3 year age gap which might seem big to some of you. if you do find this style of writing uncomfortable please don't read it, this book is strictly for the people that enjoy tropes like this. I do have another book that takes place in Hogwarts and they are the same age so if you like that better I would go check it out:)

BACKGROUND

There is a shortage of teachers, Draco and Theo got forced into it,( Lucius and Narcissa are not in Azkaban I really like when they are supportive of Draco in stories even if they actually aren't it makes me happy.) Theo and Vienna are actually really close family friends and know each other pretty well. Vienna went to school at the same time as Draco and Theo (So when they were in 4th year she had just started) she never really talked to Draco or Theo but he always said hi to her in the hallways or anywhere they passed.

Again if you don't like the style of writing please don't read this story will have some triggers for some people I will obviously include when it starts and when it ends don't worry it won't be a surprise and with that...Enjoy

Love always,

rik