𝐸𝓂𝓅𝓉𝓎

sup sexys ;) 

word count: 2691

ily have a good day

A/N  so I hate chapter one I wanna fix it but I'm too lazy, here's chapter two and I didn't edit it so there will be a few mistakes I'm sorry...but enjoy also the plot will take off next chapter with Draco being a teacher and the story will flow better I just didn't know how to start it so yeah.

    "I am just saying if muggles can make planes go to the moon, why can't us wizards use magic and a broomstick to go to the moon?" Nate said stuffing his face with eggs. It's the day after the club, Theo hasn't come up to me yet yelling like a parent so that means Draco hasn't told him about our run in.

    "Nate I love you I do, but can you shut your goddamn mouth when you're eating it's disgusting " Nova hounded while placing down her fork. "Besides it Vi's birthday tomorrow lets focus on what she wants instead of your obsession with the moon" she beamed.

   They forgot my birthday 

     "Yeah your right, so Vienna what do you want to do tomorrow?" 

   "Um nothing I wanna keep it lowkey this year, you know not in the partying mood kind of miss my parents."  I shrugged, I hated my parents but they don't have to know that right?

   "Right-shoot I'm going to be late for Divination, i'll see you later Vee." Nova kissed my cheek "I think I'm supposed to follow her right?" Nate questioned 

   "I mean I would?" as he ran off, I smiled at his stupidity.

   Usually for my birthdays, Theo would floo himself over to my place and we would spend all night doing many many stupid things together. Once we went to the muggle world and shot water at random muggles, until the "police" came. Then we got on our brooms and went back home, but it was fun while it lasted. Another year Theo dressed up as a robber and threatened to rob my parents. Of course Theo got scared and ran away, but I don't think I've ever laughed that hard before.

" Awe my little princess, who's birthday is it today? Its siennas yes it is, yes it is." Theo came and started pinching my cheeks. "Theo I'm not five stop it" I swatted his hand away from my now red cheek.

  "I know, so the big 1 8." Theo squealed "Ive been waiting for this, since you turned seventeen."

  "Theo that was last year" I crooked my head in confusion. 

  "I know, but now we can actually get you alcohol without it being illegal." he plucked a grape into his mouth.

  "Mate we're going to get so wasted tonight." he punched a familiar blond beside him. I hadn't even noticed he had been there, he was so quiet. 

  "Whatever you say Nott." he spoke with a dark rasp that sent shivers to my arm. 

  "Professor Theodore Nott, may you help me with this assignment please." this little girl squeaked, she couldn't have been older than 13 maybe 12. 

"  What the fuck did you just say?" Theo turned the little frightened girl

  "I said could you please help me with this assignment?"