𝒰𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑒

A/N  very small smut warning ;)  song rec: All mine by PLAZA

  An endless pit echoed down, as a great big ball of fear and humiliation fell through it. The eyes on me. All twelve eyes on me, plus the extra two from behind. He did this on purpose, he knew lucas or whatever was behind me. I wanna run, leave , die?

  I slowly made eye contact with everyone, staring at Draco a little longer than I should have. The shots Theo and I did were making its way back up my throat. I hesitated but then turned.

  Met with those same green, jaded eyes, like a forest I wanted to run in. His hair crisp, and swept to the side. A small, and subtle smirk readily at his lips. His hands in the pockets of his pants, his shirt tucked in neatly.

"You two going to just stare or..." Theo quipped in while I was checking him out again.

  "Hi" I smiled at him "hi" he smiled back, this had to be the most awkward greeting ever. I could feel gazes burning into me, I really wanted to go back up to my dorm and sleep, and have people never remember this. Or at least go and change my outfit, and fix my hair. Here, Lucky was standing all nice and clean, where I was sitting in a ripped top Theo made, and my makeup was on its way off.

  "Well i'm going to go get a drink" Nova told us, then pinched Nate on the arm. " Ow Nov- Oh i'm thirsty myself, i'll go with you." They both then got up and had left with that.

  10 eyes left. Liam came around and sat where Nova was, right next to me. There was no denying he wasn't hot. The song switched, basses were dropping heavy beats.

  "Can we go dance?" Anna shouted over the music to Jax, who seemed more invested in Luke then her. "Yeah let's go" They walked away hand in hand to the dance floor I had been earlier. 

   "Would you like to go as well?" Luke raised his brow in question. 

  Want or need? It always will be a good question. I wanted to go on the dance floor with him, I wanted to get lost in those dark, big, green eyes as his hands roamed my body. Did I need this? No not at all. 

"I would love to" I got up and held out a hand for him to take. Which he did, I brought it to my waist as we walked to the dance floor. I turned and looked at Theo, he winked at me and put his arm over Draco, who pushed him off.

  The music, the people, the smell, the sound. I felt suffocated, and I liked it. His hands were going up and down my body. I couldn't help but think about Draco's hands, the bottle he wrapped his fingers around. I pushed those thoughts out of my head.

 " Do you wanna get out of here?" 

A simple question really. Did I want him to fuck me? He then brought his hand to the top of my exposed chest, wrapping around my neck. Again want or need? I wanted this. "Yes"

  He grabbed me by the front of my shirt, leading me to the boys dormitory.  He slammed the door closed with me against it. He left thumb tapped my hip twice indicating me to jump. I did, and he kissed me. His lips were sweet, he slipped his tongue into my mouth it wasn't a "sparks flying" but it was a kiss.

  I started unbuttoning his shirt. He threw me on the bed and straddled over me. My skirt was pulled to my ankles and he was pulling whatever was left of my shirt over my head, and then his own. His lips were on mine again as he fumbled with his pant zipper.

  Within seconds he was in me. Pumping in and out, I threw my head waiting for the ache to turn into pleasure. Just when it started to I moaned, and he went faster.

"S-slow down" his mouth was on my neck, probably leaving a mark but he didnt slow down. It was turning back into pain, and aching the rest of my body. "Please slow down" He still didn't. 

  "Fuck, you feel so good" he groaned against my skin. He was going so fast I felt as if I was going to pass out. 

  "Ah i'm going to cum" he pulled out and cum shot onto my stomach. He gave me a towel to wipe it off, and I did.

 He laid down beside me catching is breath. I look over and he's about to fall asleep. I would leave if I could, but I couldn't I was too sore. I would've fell over if I had tried. 

  I fell asleep, and I didnt even climax.

Short chapter I know but I did update on NEED and NOT MY GOD next chapter will be out sometime tomorrow or the day after. Teasers will be out on my tiktok! 

again please leave criticism I am trying to better myself in writing any comments will help alot and will probably make the story more enjoyable for you guys in the near future. Next chapter will be much longer and more Draco.

stay hot dolls ;)

love always,

rik