///Chapter 17///

The shining rocks lay upon the table as Clay carefully inspects everyone of them to see which would the perfect fit. The jeweler waits patiently behind the counter assisting Clay with his decision.

He finally decides on a beautiful, four carat, baby blue, diamond. With a gorgeous, gold band engraved with "I love you" Clay thought it was absolutely perfect.

He picked a really pretty velvet box, to keep the ring in. He paid for the ring, and walked out the door. He was so excited to see, George's pretty face light up, when he stood on one knee, and popped the life changing question.

When he got to his car, he carefully placed the ring in his glove box, hiding it from plain slight. He couldn't stop smiling at the thought of George.
His memorizing dark chocolate eyes, his fluffy dark brown hair, his cute little giggles. His perfectly small body. Everything. Everything was perfect about George. No matter how many times George will point out one of his flaws, he will always be perfect to Clay.

The drive back home was joyful, he couldn't wait to walk through the door and give George the biggest hug.

When he pulled into the driveway, he quickly turned off the car, and sprinted towards the front door, he twisted the key in the lock. And opened the door. George was laying on the couch, half asleep.

George looked up from the tv. Why are you so smiling so much?"

"Oh nothing Georgie..." Clay sat down next to him, pulling him into a tight embrace.

"I love you George~" He whispered

"I love you too! But why are you so happy? I'm glad you are but, I'm confused."

"Just seeing you makes me the happiest man in the world Georgie."

"I highly doubt that."

"It's true though" Clay hummed. He pulled away slightly from the embrace to disperse kisses all over George's face. George's cute, giggles escape his mouth.

"You are just so damn cute." Clay giggled too. George looked away, and grew a light shade of red. Clay began to notice light tears pooling at George's eyes.

"Clay, I think it's you who makes me the happiest man in the world." George turned back to Clay and pressed his head light on Clay's.

"Aw George. You're so sensitive..." He cooed.

"Heh...yeah I guess." George sniffled.

"Do you even know how amazing you actually are George? Every time I'm even around you, my whole mood shifts to something brighter. You are truly the best person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. You make me feel so many different things, that I never knew I could feel about someone. The love we share is like what you see on tv, or what you read in books. I never thought it was possible until you." They both where now crying at Clay's beautiful words. They rang in George's ears like a sweet, sweet melody.
He had no words of his own, so placed a passionate kiss upon Clay's lips. Then buried his head into Clay's neck.

Clay positioned them so he was sitting up on the side of the couch and George was laying comfortably on him. George quickly was getting sleepy due to the warmth of Clay. He loved it when George would fall asleep on him, he knew that George felt safe with him.

"I can't wait to marry you Georgie, my love." He said in his head.

~~~~~
2 hours later

George woke up still laying against Clay. He was watching some show.

"Hey sleepyhead." Clay giggled. George looked up at him and blushed.

"Do you want to make dinner soon?" George asked.

"Sure baby. You want to make anything specific?" Clay smiled.

"I don't know, can we look at what we have?"

"Sure." They got up inspecting the cabinets, for something to make. They settled on Mac & Cheese, cause why not. George put a pot on the stove with water in it, and waited for it to boil.

Clay snuck up behind him and held him, causing George to jump a bit. But he eased into the touch. Clay swayed them back and forth, and placed his head on top of George's.

Clay pulled out his phone and connected it to the Bluetooth speaker in the kitchen.

Heart like yours by Willamette Stone (beautiful song btw)

The light guitar and words engulfed the kitchen.

"Dance with me George." Clay grabbed George's hands placed them around his neck, and he wrapped his hands around, George's small waist.

"Clay I'm not that good at dancing." George confessed.

"Oh honey, I know. Just sway with me babe." He giggled. They swayed to the song. Until the water came to a boil. Clay poured the noodles in, and stirred them around. When they were finally done, he poured them into a strainer, then back into the pot adding the cheese, pepper, and salt.

George got out two bowls, and put the Mac & Cheese into them. They sat and ate their food, making funny comments, and light conversation.

George got up, to clean the dishes. Clay wanted to help, but George wanted to do them himself.

Clay made his way back over to the couch, and turned on a movie "After"

George sat on Clay's lap, as they watched the movie. They actually really liked it. After the movie was over, they couldn't stop talking about it.

Clay started to get a bit tired, so they made their way to the bedroom. They threw on some comfortable clothes, and laid down. Clay wrapped himself around George, like a blanket. Clay covered George's neck in light kisses, which made him giggle again. God did Clay love to hear him giggle. When they calmed down, they said their 'I love yous' and goodnights' And went to sleep.

~~~~~
Next morning

A loud ringing noise came from George's phone on the nightstand. It woke Clay up out of his sleep, but it didn't wake George. Clay looked at the clock for the time to say "7:24 a.m."

"Who the hell would be calling him right now." He looked at George's phone and it was an unknown number. Clay declined the call, and tried to snuggle back up to George when the ringing was heard again. 

Clay reached over to the phone, and picked it up.

"Hello?"

———————————————————————————
Word Count: 1061 :)

Sorry this chapter took so long to come out! I have been playing way to much Minecraft, kinda lost track of time. And also George Lore????