#6

Jungkook had sucked in his breath as he tapped his pen against his desk repeatedly. The young male was nervous and he didn't know why. His eyes kept glancing against clock above the smart board. He tuned out his history teacher who explaining about a project assignment.

Who knew three minuted can feel like three hours. Jungkook continued tapping his pen and staring at the clock. He was confused why he wanted to hang out with m/n so bad. Maybe cause he's been wanting to try out the new game he bought?

After his thought, the bell rang throughout the building and signaling it was the end of school. The male jumped up instantly and shoved his workbooks into his bag before heading towards the door.

He had to squeeze through the crowd of sweaty high schoolers who just had gym and the annoying couples making out in the middle of the hallway. His eyes wandered through the crowd trying to find a certain tall male.

Without him knowing, his eyes brightened up as he found m/n through the crowd. They do say that your pupils dilate when you see something you like.

Jungkook somehow squeezed through the crowd and started walking towards m/n. "Hyung!" He exclaimed with his hand up. Jungkook instantly went quiet as he saw there were other people with m/n.

"H-hi" he whispered to the other people who were standing next to m/n.

M/n turned around and smiled brightly as he realized who it was. "Kook!" He brought his hand up and ruffled jungkook's hair, causing the younger male to avoid eye contact.

"Sorry but I promised him that I would go over to his house" m/n said towards his friends that were next to him. "Aw man, but it's going to be Aria's party! Her parents are going to be away!" One of his friends whined.

"Sorry, maybe next time" m/n said and said goodbye before leaving with jungkook. Jungkook glanced at m/n and bit lip.

M/n looked at jungkook and smiled softly. "What is it? " he asked.

"Well.. You don't need to hang out with me, you can go hang out with your friends" jungkook said looking up at m/n.

M/n's eyes soften hearing those words and he put his arm around the other male's shoulder. "Nah, i'd rather hang out with you than those chads" he said while smiling.

Jungkook couldn't help but let out a small giggle and nodded. He felt somehow warm inside of him and it made him feel happy.

______________
Time skip
____________________

They had arrived at Jungkook's place where he still lived with his parents. His house was quite big since both his parents had good jobs.

M/n and jungkook walked through his door and walked inside of the house. M/n's eyes wandered throughout the house and let out a whistle. "Your house never fails to amaze me" he added as he walked with Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled softly and shook his head. "Its not that great, but im grateful for it" he said as he walked towards his room.

He opened the door to his room and showed a queen sized bed. The room looks like someone had just moved into it since there was only a bed in sight while in front of the bed was a desk filled with a gaming setup.