#1

Moans and skin slapping are heard across the room

"Don't you love it when I go rough on you?" The tall (h/c) male said as he held the other male's waist and kept slamming his d*ck into him.

The male under under him whimpered and grabbed onto the edge of the table trying to keep up with his thrust.
When the tall (h/c) didn't get a response he slapped the other male's ass and kept thrusting.

"Well? Answer me tae~" he said whispering in tae's ears as he leaned forward not stopping.
"Y-yes!" Tae barley responded and kept moaning

"Y/n!! Pls- pls!" Tae said as he felt he was reaching his climax
"Pls what baby boy?~" y/n said smirking lightly and grunted as he felt the tightness of the other male's ass.

"Pls y/n! Faster" he said grabbing onto the edge of the table as he feared it might break.
Y/n smirked ,obeying the male and thrusted faster into the male. Y/n grabbed onto tae's waist and leaned forwards leaving marks all over tae's body.
Tae arched his back and moaned from all the pleasure.
"I'm- I'm cumming!!" Tae yelled out as he arched his back amd threw his head back feeling drool come out of his mouth and finally cummed.
Y/n kept thrusting and grabbed onto tae's hair.
"I'm not done baby boy~" y/n said thrusting hard and making the other male whimper as he felt sore.

"Hey! Tae it's your shift-" a short male opened the door and froze at what he is seeing. "JIn they're doIng it agAin!!" The short male said running off.
"Wait!!" Tae jumped and pushed y/n away and hurriedly put his clothes back but struggled.

"Im gonna get in trouble" tae whined as he finished putting his clothes on and ran out still with his hair messy.

Y/n was currently doing the same and hurriedly put his clothes back on.
When he heard running foot steps near him , he immediately zipped his pants up and put his shoes off and ran.
He cursed under his breath as he went outside the cafe office and looked behind him to see a angry jin with a frying pan.
"Y/n!!" Jin yelled out running towards him
"What were you doing in my office!!" Jin yelled angirly and y/n ran out the cafe not looking back.

The customers who were quitely drinking their tea looked up confused on why a staff was running with a frying pan.

Jin noticed the looks from the customers and apologized to them before running outside to catch up with the tall male.

Y/n was running throughout the city and bumped through all the people trying to get away. When the male stopped at his high school and ran inside.
He went into a random class and closed the door then sighed in relief until he turned around to find himself in a gaming club.
He smiled awkwardly until he heard a familier voice
"Hyung?" A sweet voice said from q young male.
Y/n smiled in relief as he knew who he was and ran up to him hugging him.

"JunGkOok!!" He said hugging him and jungkook immedialty tried to get away from him but couldn't from his strong grip.

-------------------------------

Did u miss me?:"3

I'm sorry for making u all wait but I'm finally here!!

I will be posting every wensday and Friday and sunday!!

Pls if you have any suggestions,pls tell me!! I love to hear you're guy's ideas , they're really inspiring to hear!!

Also!!! Would you guys like to have a nct version of this book?😔👉👈
Pls let me know!!

Thank u it's!!! Love u 😔👉❤👈