one

"Why am I
here?" You ask the crowd of vampires in the Salvatore's house. "And what the hell smells so sweet?"

"Tonight's the full moon," Elijah announces and you walk over to the group. "We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse."

"Katherine said that the sun and moon curse is fake?" Stefan says. "That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus."

"Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline," Elijah states and you scratch the top of your head as you listen in carefully. "The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But is he breaks it... he'll be a true hybrid."

"Then why are we letting him break the curse?" Damon asks as he walks into the room and you offer him a smile. "We can kill him today. With Bonnie."

"Damon..." Stefan says looking at him.

"No," You say and shake your head. "Bonnie can't use that much power without dying."

"I'll write her a great eulogy," Damon says and you roll your eyes.

"It's not an option, Damon," Elena snaps slightly.

"All right, how do we break this curse?" Stefan asks slightly unsure.

"Well the ritual itself is relatively straightforward," Elijah announces. "The ingredients, so to speak, you already know."

"The moonstone," Stefan says.

"A witch will channel the power of the full moon," Elijah begins. "To release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each."

"Which is why I'm here," You state.

"And where do I fit into it?" Elena asks.

"The final part of the ritual," Elijah pulls a wooden box of one of the shelves. "Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelganger... to the point of your death."

"And that's where you come in," You say as Elijah pulls a jar from the box.

"This is an elixir that I acquired some 5000 years ago for Katerina," Elijah states. "It possesses mystical properties of resuscitation."

"So, I'll be dead?" Elena asks.

"And then you won't," Elijah shrugs.

"That's your plan?" Damon asks Elena. "A magical potion with no expiration date? You want to come back to life, what about John's ring?"

"Those rings only work on humans," Elijah states and you try to process everything. "The doppelganger's a supernatural occurrence. Odds are, the ring won't work."

"I'll take those odd over your elixir," Damon states. "What if it doesn't work, Elena?"

"Then I guess I'll just be dead," She states.

"So, we're just ignoring the fact that I'm going to die," You say and turn to Elijah.

"No, Klaus won't kill you," Elijah says and you raise an eyebrow in confusion. "Don't worry about it. Just stay as far away from the scene as possible."

"It's the full moon," You say calmly. "I'll be locking myself up anyway."

"You'll be drawn to Klaus tonight," Elijah states. "Even before the change."

"I'll be fine," You say and cross your arms in front of your chest. "I assume you'll tell me why he won't kill me at a later time. I'm going to head home and get ready. Good luck tonight."

You walk out of the boarding house and make your way over to your car. You start up the car and begin driving home. You listen to the radio calmly as you watch the road roll under the car effortlessly. When you arrive at the Lockwood household you get out of your car and see a strange woman walking towards you.

"Hey, can I help you?" You ask her and she mumble something under her breath. You feel yourself go lightheaded and the ground seems to come closer to your body. You slowly close your eyes and everything goes black.

You wake up with a start as you leg dislocated itself. You scream in pain and notice Elena, Jenna and two other woman. You wince when your arm breaks. You see someone arrive out of the corner of your eye and you turn your head to see an overly attractive man standing before you.

"Glad to know I still have a dance partner," The man speaks. "Hello, my lovelies. Are we ready? I've got the moonstone. I spent 500 years looking for this. I hate to part with it."

"The moon as passed it's apex," One of the woman speaks and you scream when your back breaks. Remember everything you need to do?"

"I remember," The man speaks and glances at you in obvious pain. "Help her with the pain..."

"You're Klaus," You manage to say and attempt to stand up when you fall back onto the forrest floor. The woman standing next to Klaus mumbles something and your pain fades away in an instant. Everything goes silent and you just smile into the forrest floor finally free from all the pain. You suddenly notice a sweet smell hitting your nose and you shakily stand up and follow the scent to Klaus. He stops what he was doing and turns to face you.

"What the hell are you doing?" Klaus asks and you sniff him.

"You smell sweet, why?" You ask and he rolls his eyes.

"Just go back to the floor and wait patiently," Klaus says and you just stand there with your mouth open.

"Excuse me?" You say and just stare at him.

"Greta," Klaus says and she nods before mumbling something that seems to restrain you. You watch as Klaus pulls out the heart of a werewolf and holds it over some sort of bowl as he squeezes the blood into the flames.

"Does that mean it's working?" Klaus asks.

"It's working," Greta states. Klaus begins approaching Jenna.

"Hello, Jenna," Klaus speaks and you look Elena who seemed to be extremely upset.

"Let her go," Elena insists. "I understand that I have to die, but she doesn't!"

"Careful," Klaus warns and you sit down on the forrest floor in your little bubble of containment.

"Elena, don't," Jenna says.

"No, Jenna!" Elena yells. "We can't leave Jeremy without a family. I followed your rules; I did everything that you asked. I didn't run. Please."

"Well, well," Klaus says and you sniff the air noticing Stefan's scent. "I don't recall you being on the guest list."

"I'm here to talk," Stefan says and looks around at the whole situation.

"Very well, then," Klaus says and speeds to the top of the cliff. You zone out for a few moments waiting for Klaus to return.

"Quite the predicament," Klaus comments. "You know, it's funny, all this talk about preserving family, and here's Stefan, granting your wish."

"Stefan..." Elena says and you could hear the sadness in her voice.

"It's okay," Stefan tries to assure her.

"Well," Klaus says and points the stake between Jenna and Stefan. "Who's it going to be, Elena?"

"No," Elena shakes her head.

"Oh, don't worry," Klaus states. "There's actually no choice."

Klaus speeds over to Stefan and stakes him roughly in the back. Stefan screams in pain and falls onto the ground before you. You try to move forward and help him but the spell Greta cast wasn't allowing you to move. Klaus pulls the stake out leaving a huge chunk of wood still in his back.

"I have other plans for your boyfriend," Klaus states. "I want him alive. But for now... whenever you're ready, Greta."

There were a few moments of silence when the fire around Jenna drops and she runs at Greta, biting into her neck. Greta screams and Klaus stakes Jenna pulling her off Greta, who was now on the forest floor. You stand there in shock as one of Greta's spells ware off causing you to let out a scream of pain and fall onto the ground.