three

Klaus was now holding the blade of a knife, cutting his palm open and catching the blood in a vial. Stefan is looking at him curiously and Kathrine was attempting to hide from Klaus.

"There it is," Klaus says. "You want to save your brother? How about a decade-long bender? And I have big plans for you when we leave this town."

"I'm not like that anymore," Stefan says and you just stare at Klaus, admiring how handsome he appeared to be.

"Well, that's too bad," Klaus shrugs and slowly begins pouring his blood down the drain. "Would would have made a hell of a wingman."

"Wait!" Stefan says and Klaus stops what he was doing.

"Now that's more like it," Klaus says and smiles. "I want you to join me for a drink."

Klaus throws a blood bag across the table towards Stefan who picks it up. Klause watches him closely as he sips from his glass. Stefan takes a sip from the bag and Klaus smirks to himself.

"Finish it," He orders. "All of it. You do everything I say, and I save your brother. That's the deal."

Stefan devours the bag hungrily and you turn away refusing to look at him like this. The Stefan you knew was kind and gentle and feasted off of animals, not human blood no matter how much he wanted to.

"Again," Klaus says and you hear the sounds of Stefan drinking blood. After a short while there are four empty blood bags laying on the floor. Stefan is now keeled over on the floor finishing another bag. He grunts and looks up at Klaus who is standing nearby.

"You're very co-operative," Klaus says happily. "It's almost as if you're enjoying it."

Klaus pulls out another blood bag and throws it to the floor in front of Stefan and you almost feel bad for the vampire before you. You never really liked the brother's, you were closer to Damon. His sense of humour matched that of your own.

"No more," Stefan states. "Not until you give me the cure."

"Not until we make a deal," Klaus says and you scratch your nose and stand up to get another glass of water which was the only thing keeping you distracted. "It's your choice, Stefan. You can either remain here living your life in Mystic Falls, or you can embrace what you truly are, leave town with me, and save your brother's life."

Klaus then crouches down before Stefan and picks up the blood bag as he offers it to Stefan. you fill up your glass of water and sit on the kitchen counter. Stefan snatches the bag and drinks it hurriedly making you turn away in slight disgust.

"That's the spirit," Klaus says and turns to Katherine with the vial of blood in his hand. "Sweetheart... take this over to Damon and come right back."

"You want me to leave?" Katherine asks.

"No!" Stefan yells and you watch the situation from your position.

"Yes and if I were you..." Klaus says as Katherine snatches the vial and runs out the door. Klaus sits down on one of the chairs as he speaks again. "I'd hurry."

"She'll never take it to him," Stefan says and you almost feel bad for him. Klaus motions for you to walk over to him and you do as instructed.

"Tell me love, what do you do in your free time?" Klaus asks and you just stand before him completely shocked.

"I um..." You try to compose yourself. "I like to draw, why are you being so nice to me?"

"I supposeyou answered my question," Klaus says and sets his glass down. "You answered mine I'll show you the same courtesy. You're my soulmate."

"My uncle told me it was only a myth," You say and cross your arms in front of your chest. "Wait for a second... so that means you couldn't hurt me even if you wanted to. This is great! A person you can't harm!"

"Y/n... don't," Stefan pleads.

"She's right," Klaus says and looks you up and down. "I don't understand the connection all I know is you're all I can think about and I don't like it."

"Thanks," You say and roll your eyes at him. "Listen, is there a shower here? I haven't showered in wait feels like years."

"Through that door," Klaus points and you walk into the bathroom and start up the shower. You wait for the water to become warm enough and you take off your clothes before stepping into the shower. As you're washing out your hair your notice a scar on your shoulder right at the base of your neck.

You stare at it for a few moments before you realise it had Klaus' scent. He marked you... You touch it and feel tingles surge through your body causing you to take your hand off it and finish your shower. You wrap the towel around your torso and walk out of the bathroom.

"You marked me," You say and Klaus looks at you.

"I thought it would only be fair," Klaus says happily.

"Yeah, whatever," You say and look at him. "Do you have any clothes I can wear?"

"Katarina had some clothes in that room over there," Klaus says as he can't keep his eyes off you. "You're more than welcome to help yourself to those."

"Thanks," You say and walk into the room Klaus was talking about. You look through the drawers at all the clothes. They were all either tight, revealing or both. You let out a sigh and manage to pick out an outfit. You close the bedroom door and dry your hair and body off before getting changed into the revealing outfit.

 You close the bedroom door and dry your hair and body off before getting changed into the revealing outfit

(this is the outfit)

You finish changing and look at yourself in the mirror. This wasn't your style but it was the best you could find in those drawers. You walk out of the room and look at Elijah on the floor.

"Is he dead?" You ask Klaus.

"No, just sleeping," Klaus says and you let out a sigh of relief.

"That's good," You say and sit down on the arm of the chair that Klaus was sitting on. "So, what do you like to do in your spare time? When you're not killing people."

"I like to paint," Klaus announces and you smile at him.

"You should show me sometime!" You say happily and Klaus shakes his head.

"I've never shown anyone my art," Klaus says.

"Well, that's going to change," You say and turn to face him. "You've already marked me meaning there's no way I'll find another mate so I want to make this work..."