two

"Where am I?" You ask yourself as you rub your head and sit up. You feel something thrown on you and you see clothes, you begin getting dressed and look up to see Elijah. He helps you up and you smile at him thankfully. You quickly get dressed and rub the sleep out of your eyes. You look around the forest and see Klaus laying on the ground a few meters away from you. Elijah throws clothes onto him and he turns his head to face the two of you.

"You've been busy," Elijah comments and Klaus sits up.

"That was amazing," Klaus smiles. "How long has it been?"

"Almost 2 days," Elijah says and you stare at him wide-eyed. "Full moon came and went. You both remained werewolves."

"I'm so confused," You say and Klaus begins getting dressed.

"I can change at will, then," Klaus smirks. "It's good to know. I remember every single kill."

"Yes, I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way," Elijah says and lets out a sigh.

"Did I kill anyone?" You ask Elijah and he shakes his head allowing you to sigh with relief.

"Just like old times, brother," Klaus says happily.

"You've had your fun," Elijah says patiently. "I believe we have a bargain."

"That's right," Klaus nods and glances at you. "Now, what was it again? Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it. You wish to be reunited with our family."

"You gave me your word, Niklaus," Elijah says and you scratch the top of your head as Elijah helps him put on his jacket.

"What kind of brother would break his bond?" Klaus asks with a smirk on his face. "Even though you did try to kill me."

"I could have," Elijah shrugs. "But I didn't."

"Excuse me, why am I here?" You ask and they both look at you.

"And now no one can, not even you," Klaus says and pets Elijah's arm. "Relax Elijah. All is forgiven."

"Where are they?" Elijah asks.

"You need to lighten up," Klaus says and slings his arm around your shoulders sending electricity through your body. "I'll bring you to them soon enough."

"I'm sorry but, why are you touching me?" You ask and lift his arm off you, you felt cold now he was gone. "I don't mean to be rude but I don't know you. I only know about you. Don't touch me again."

"Is she always like this?" Klaus asks his brother who nods.

"I'm afraid so," Elijah says and smiles at you. You return his smile calmly and begin walking off. Klaus speeds in front of you making you cross your arms in front of your chest as you get a swift of his sweet scent.

"What do you want?" You ask him.

"I want to get to know you," He announces. "Spend the next few months with me."

"Or what?" You ask and stare at him menacingly, now making eye contact for the first time. You felt a connection in the stare and found his hard to look away.

"Or I'll make you," Klaus says and smirks.

"Very compelling offer," You say and nod your head. "How about... no?"

"How about yes," Klaus grabs your arm and speeds off, next thing you knew you were at Alaric's apartment. You follow him and Elijah into the apartment in annoyance, not to stay but because you needed a glass of water.

"Klaus, you're back," Katherine says and looks at you in shock for a moment. "Look who decided to come for a visit."

"You just keep popping up, don't you?" Klaus asks Stefan and you walk over to get a glass of water.

"I need your help..." Stefan says. "For my brother."

"What happened?" You ask and sit down on the couch as you try to listen.

"Well, whatever it is," Klaus states. "It's going to have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention."

"You understand how important family is," Elijah says as he speaks to Stefan. "Or you wouldn't be here. My brother game me his word that he would reunite me with my own."

"And so I shall," Klaus says and stabs a dagger through Elijah's heart killing him. Klaus then pins Stefan to the wall and you kneel down next to Elijah to check on him.

"Now, what am I gonna do with you?" Klaus asks Stefan and stabs Stefan in the chest making you wince. "Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart. The slightest little movement and you're dead."

"He's just trying to help his brother," You speak from the floor and brush hair out of Elijah's face.

"The witches said you had a cure," Stefan manages to speak through the pain. "Make me a deal. Just give me the cure, and I'll do whatever you want."

Klaus takes the stake out of Stefan's chest and he falls to the floor. Klaus walks over to the kitchen counter and puts the dagger down before pouring himself a glass of blood. You gently close Elijah's eyes in hopes he would be at rest.

"The trouble is," Klaus speaks. "I don't know if you'd be any good to me the way you are now. You are just shy of useless."

You stand up and sit on the couch before drinking some water. You might as well accept being around Klaus, if he was willing to kill his own brother you would mean nothing to him.

"I heard about this one vampire," Klaus says and kneels down in front of Stefan. "Crazy bloke, always on and off the wagon for decades. When he was off, he was magnificent. 1917, he went into Monterrey and wiped out an entire migrant village... a true ripper. Sound familiar?"

"I haven't been that way in a very long time," Stefan states calmly.

"Well, that's the vampire I can make a deal with," Klaus states and stands up. "That is the kind of talent that I can use when I leave this town. Katerina, come here."

Katherine cautiously moves closer to Klaus. His face changes as his eyes turn a bright yellow and he bites a chunk of her arm causing her to wince and cry out in pain. Klaus then bites his own wrist and makes Katherin drink his blood. Her wound heals and Klaus turns back to Stefan.

"You want your cure?" Klaus asks. "There it is."

"Your blood is the cure," Stefan states.

"Gotta love mother nature," Klaus states and kisses the top of your head before putting his hand on Stefan's shoulder. "Now... let's talk, you and I."

"This should be interesting," You say and brush some hair behind your ear.