four

"Now this is more my style," You say as you walk towards Klaus. You were in a warehouse, two men go to stop you from walking. "I'm his mate dumbasses."

"I suppose, brother," Klaus says as he speaks to Elijah. "You've been reunited with our family."

Klaus closes the coffin and looks at the two men and smiles at you as you seemed to be more like yourself. You'd managed to talk to Klaus on the way to the warehouse, and to your surprise, you bonded. You now knew a lot more about him from his point of view instead of Elijah's.

"Put him with the others," Klaus says and the men nod. "We're leaving town tonight."

"I've never left Beacon Hills..." You say and stare at Klaus, he smiles and turns to Stefan.

"So... did Katerina make it in time?" Klaus asks and Stefan faces him.

"You won't be seeing her again, you know," Stefan states.

"Because she's on vervain?" Klaus asks and walks closer to Stefan. "I've been around a long time, Stefan. I rarely get played for a fool. Besides she won't get far. You'll help me see to that."

"What is it you really want from me?" Stefan asks.

"All will be explained in time," Klaus says and rubs your back gently causing your body to erupt. "Once we leave this tragic little town."

"Then are we done here?" Stefan asks. "Can we go?"

"Not quite," Klaus states. "You see, I have a gift for you."

Klaus moves away from you and you see a girl standing behind one of the containers at the warehouse.

"Come here, sweetheart," Klaus says making you feel jealous. "Don't be afraid."

She begins walking over to Klaus as he looks at Stefan. Klaus has a smirk on his face and he motions for you to turn around so you do as instructed and stare at the crates before you.

"See," Klaus says. "I wanna make sure you honour our deal... that you'll be of use to me."

The scent of blood suddenly hits you and you slam your eyes closed hating the smell, to begin with. You hear the girl running away and you try to zone out as the woman screams and Klaus touches your back making you jump slightly.

"Now we can go," Klaus announces.

"Okay..." You say and follow Klaus into a car. You fall asleep in the back of the car with your head rested on Klaus' shoulder.

~small time skip~

You were at a bar, you weren't sure where exactly you were but the night before you were at a strange women's house, you weren't really sure what happened as you were barely awake but oh well.

(you're wearing this)

You sat down on a chair on the other side of Klaus who sat next to a strange man. You were looking for a Ray Sutton apparently which made sure you were listening out for any clues.

"Ray? Ray Sutton?" Klaus asks and he turns to look at Klaus.

"Who wants to know?" He asks and looks Klaus up and down.

"I've been looking everywhere for you," Klaus says and you shuffle to stand next to him. "We started in Florida, Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you used to work with before you moved to Memphis, now he directed me to two lovely young women. And they led me here, to you."

"I think I'll be going," Ray says and Klaus attempts to stop him.

"Not so fast mate," Klaus says. "You only just got here, now your type is very hard to come by."

Ray tries to walk away but he bumps into Stefan and looks at him.

"I wouldn't do that," Stefan says and pushes him back to the counter.

"Vampires," Ray states.

"Werewolf dummy," You say and roll your eyes at him.

"You're swifty swift Ray!" Klaus says. "Yes! My friend here is a vampire. He compelled everybody in the bar so don't look to them for any help. I, however, I'm something else, a different kind of monster. I've got some vampire, I've got some wolf."

"You what?" Ray asks.

"A hybrid, Ray," You say snapping at him. You could feel all of Klaus' emotions which rubbed off on you. "He's both. You see, he wants to create more of him."

"Thanks, love," Klaus rubs your back trying to calm you down. "Now you being the first werewolf that I've come across in many a moon, pun intended Ray! I need you to direct me to your pack. So, where can I find them, Ray?"

"You can't compel me, it won't work," Ray states and Stefan scratches his head. Klaus looks at him and Stefan turns to take something out of his back pocket. He pulls out a bag of wolfsbane.

"Can you bring out the darts please?" Klaus asks the bartender who nods. "Tell you what Ray, we're gonna play a little drinking game, something I like to call truth or wolfsbane."

Stefan begins crushing the wolfsbane with his hands which makes you cringe at the thought of it coming into contact with your skin.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun, Ray," Klaus says smirking. You take the darts from the bartender as Stefan chains Ray to the wall. You were starting to enjoy being around Klaus. You were able to let your anger out and for some reason, you enjoyed other people's pain. Stefan put some wolfsbane in a glass for you which you put water in and begin stirring it with a dart.

You begin throwing dart after dart putting Ray in so much discomfort it caused his head to droop. Stefan took over your position while you sat down on Klaus' lap. Everyone in the bar was acting as though nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

"Ray, you can end this right now," Stefan says after he throws another dart at him. "Just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon."

"I can't," Ray says and Klaus puts his arms around your waist holding you close to him.

"I know, I know," Stefan says as he rolls his eyes. "You live by code and all that, but see he's not gonna let me stop until you tell me. And I do whatever he says so, that's the way it goes around here."

"Hello, mister Klaus," A woman says and you turn to look at her. "I have some more information for you. You told me to tell you if I saw anything. I saw the guys spotted Damon at the farmhouse."

"Well, thank you, Claudine," Klaus says. "You'll just tell your friends to keep up the food work or they're gonna watch her."

"I don't like her name," You say and rest your head on Klaus' shoulder.

"My brother still on our tail?" Stefan asks.

"He's getting closer," Klaus states and shuffles you into a ball so he could support your back with his arm. "I'm gonna have to deal with that."

"No, no, no," Stefan says and grabs Klaus' arm making you slap it away in annoyance. "Let me handle it."

"Why should I let you leave?" Klaus asks.

"Cause, you know I'll come back," Stefan replies.

"Do I?" Klaus seems unsure.

"You saved his brother's life," You say and Klaus looks at you. "He's at your service."

"Ah, you sound so tedious and indentured," Klaus says to Stefan. "Aren't you having the least bit of fun?"

"I'll make sure that my brother doesn't bother us anymore," Stefan says and walks off in an instant.