Clubbing

Sorry for this very very late update. Right now I don't have time to proof read this so there's going to be many mistakes. I'm very sorry and hope that this will make you want to read more of my story. Thank you to all who haven't left and is still here, even from my slow updating. I love you dearly. This ones a long one for you guys. I hope it makes up from not updating. If I have time later I'll come back a proof read this thank you! And hopefully update more. I making these chapters like longer so tell me what you think about them. Bye!

⚠️WARNING⚠️
CONTAINS:
Foul Language
Abuse
Drinking

Word count: 3344
Total: 3454

My arm reaches over to turn off my alarm clock that had been ringing for the past few minutes. I let out a loud groan when I couldn't turn it off.

I toss and turn my body to the other side, only to be met will direct sunlight hitting my eyes. I let out another loud groan.

I bolted up as the sound of loud knocking was heard from my door. The door knob start to shuffle rapidly, until it busts open.

"Wake up dumbass!" Said a very familiar.  An oddly familiar voice.

My eyes were still blinded by the sunlight that pierced through the slightly opened curtains.

"Who the hell are you?!" I question squinting my eyes to try and see who the person was clearly, instead of moving out of the sunlight.

The blurry figure walks towards my bed and sits on the edge facing me.

"How do you not remember?" They asked

They stand up and walk over to shut the curtains fully. My eyes remain on the now clear figure. It takes me a few moments for my eyes to clear up and see who it was.

"Caleb!" I call out, taking the covers off of me and throwing myself on him.

"I missed you too" he smiles, hugging me tightly.

My legs wrap around his slim waist.

"How've you been" He try's to start a conversation.

"Better then ever now that your here," I giggled "it's been so long since we've seen each other"

He chuckles and hugs me tighter.

"How's Gary?" He asks before letting go of me

"Same as ever" I reply "Why are you here?"

"Why such a question?" He asked "Aren't you happy that I'm here?"

I roll my eyes "I'm happy, just curious." I reply "Anyways, how's your sister?" I asked

"Still a pick me girl and a slut" He explains in disgust

"She's still doing that?" I questioned

He nods his head pressing his lips together. "She's played many guys and still is. Still don't know how they fall for such an annoying and ugly pick me girl." He explains "Have you spoken to her at all?"

I shake my head. There's no point. All she's done is hurt me. Never liked me in general. She'd always go around spreading rumors about me. How I'm such a slut, for "sleeping" with her boyfriend and other guys she'd like. Even with guys she didn't even know or liked.

But it never affected me, it never stopped people from caring or loving me. They all new it was fake. They all knew how desperate she was to see my downfall or see me suffer.

When she started to notice all here actions weren't helping her gain the success she wanted, she'd started to hurt me physically and mentally.

She'd started to blame me for everything that went wrong. She'd hit me as hard as she could when she tried to get me in trouble. All she had to do was cry and go to her mom and dad. I'd be in trouble just like that.