Tell No One (Jimin)

Super short Chapter. Sorry about that. I've evening moving recently and haven't been able to update. So this is kind of short because I wanted to hurry up and post a chapter. Also I AM NOT USING BLACKPINK MEMBERS AS ROSE, LISA, JENNIE, AND JISOO I AM JUST USING THEIR NAMES AND A BIT OF THEIR INFO.

Words: 1190
Total: 1152

"I'm sure you know who it's from." Namjoon says re-reading the letter.

"No, I don't actually." I reply

"So tell me, how did you get it, again." Namjoon questions, finally looking up from the letter.

"I was walking home from the convenient store, when a rock hit the back of my head and it had a note taped to it." I say in annoyance while rolling my eyes.

"Mmm, okay, anything else?"

"Bro, I already told you everything."

"Nothing happened last night at the club?"

My eyes widen "W-what." I let out a nervous laugh. "No obviously not."

Namjoon raises an eyebrow. "You sure?"

"Ummm, yes obviously."

"Then why are you so nervous."

"Umm."

"Ummm, What?"

"Nothing, I uhhh, I just, ummm, oh, I forgot to tell my friend something, bye!"

I snatch the letter out of his hand and made a run. But to my luck, he grabbed me before I could even get out of his reach.

Damn this guy's fast.

"Jimin...is there something your not telling me?"

"Mmm no."

"Just tell me already. I know you lying to me."

Do I tell him? Do I tell him I had sex with Y/n? What happens if I do? Is he going to tell dad? No I can't. But he's going to keep asking me.

"I had sex with Y/n. Okay bye." I took off my shirt and ran to my room.

"Jimin!" Namjoon screams. "Jimin! I'll tell dad if you don't get back here!"

I stop dead in my tracks.

He can't!

A nervous laugh come out of me.

I drop down on my knees, clapping my hands together, and start begging him.

"Please, please, don't tell dad. Nor anyone else. It was a mistake we were both drunk." Hot tears start to run down my face in fear.

He forcefully grabs my bicep and drags me up.

"What have you done!" He yells, concern clearly displayed in his tone.

"I don't know!"

He takes a deep breath "Okay, right know that doesn't matter. Actually kind of does may be they found out you and Y/n had sex in the bathroom and is jealous. We need to get this stalker person out of our way. We can't let them threaten Y/n not tell anyone what you did."