XVI

Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy condition. The immature mind often mistakes one for the other, or assumes that the greater the love, the greater the jealousy - in fact, they are almost incompatible; one emotion hardly leaves room for the other.
- Robert A. Heinlein

Chaeyoung's POV

minguin

Liked by y/n_takahashi, yoojeong, momoring, and 1,423 others

minguin: Thank you for coming with me @y/n_takahashi

View 82 comments

yoojeong: so this what buying groceries look like now 🤔

y/n_takahashi: @yoojeong I buy groceries after so don't conclude you ostrich

Is Mina unnie the girl that Y/n is referring to?

"Hey did you see the new photo of Y/n that posts from her friend's account?" A girl beside me ask her friends

"Yeah she is fine as hell" her friend answer

Y/n is famous in our school with her looks and height everyone wants to date her even if they are girl or boy. She gives a bad girl aura that attracts people. But she is only into girls I think.

We meet at the school art club she is the vice president of the club while I'm a new member. She is nice and we have similar hobbies so we instantly click.

Mina unnie the first girl that makes me question my sexuality. I date like 5 boys already but I'm currently single right now. But no one makes my heart beat like crazy only Mina unnie.

What if Mina unnie is the girl that Y/n is saying who will give up on us. Y/n she only has one relationship in her whole life and that is back in her high school. She is the type of person that tells everything about her.

Base on her stories about her past I can conclude that she came from a wealthy family like Jeongyeon. While I go to Japan to escape from my abusive mother. When my parents divorced my little brother go to my Dad while I stay with my mom. At first everything is alright but she changes she go home drunk and beat me. She blames me for their divorce.

I escape from her with help of my little brother and my dad. He and my father is living in Japan. I come here to start a new life. Then I meet Jeongyeon and Y/n. We treat each other like sisters.

But I can't give up on Mina I'm in love with her already. Y/n can move on she just said that she only like her.

Mina Unnie 😍