III

“The best time for new beginnings is now.”

Mina's POV

Today is the day I'm finally can live outside the palace. Momo is driving the car while I'm sitting beside her. She is so happy driving because the car we are using is her dream car a pink Lamborghini.

Father buy us a house near the place I'm planning to work. The moving truck arrives first before us. Momo park the car in front of our new place. When I go out of the car I see a girl wearing a helmet. I don't want to be rude so I smile at her but she immediately drives away with her motorcycle.

That's rude she doesn't smile back at me or anything. Is that how normal people treat others if they smile on them because when I smile on someone at the palace they will automatically smile back on me.

I just shrug it off and just help with arranging our things at our new house. I finally can experience living like others. No one will judge you whatever you do because no one knew I'm a princess outside the palace.

While we are busy arranging our stuff suddenly my phone ring. So I immediately answer it without looking at who is it.

"Yow my favorite cousin how are you? " I think I know who is this

"I'm doing good Sana" I said

"That's good to hear. But the reason why I'm calling is I meet the princess of Korea earlier and she even gives her number to me" she said

"Okay. That's good to hear" why is she telling me this

"That's all I just want to tell you that I got the number of Dahyun. I also have a tea party with the tall Yoda of Taiwan." She said

"You know Tzuyu doesn't like when you're giving her nicknames" I said

"I know she likes it deep inside" she said then she hangs up. She always hangs up on me

When we finish organizing our stuff Momo said she is super hungry. When I look at the time it's already 2 pm so I said to her we should just eat outside and she gladly said yes.

We go to Yoo's Kitchen, Momo go inside first because I need to call my father first. After I call my father I see Momo talking to a girl then the girl stands up and goes somewhere did she just make the girl leave her seat.

"Momoring why did you make the person sitting here leave that's rude" I said

"She said she's not eating anyway so it's alright" she said

I just believe her and sit in my seat. We order some foods but Momo orders so much it looks like she is going to order all of the food on the menu. She loves eating but she doesn't fat or anything.

While we are silently eating 2 girls enter the restaurant all of the staff greet them maybe they are the owner of the place. I accidentally have eye contact with one of them and that girl smile at me sweetly. She is better than the girl earlier. So I smile back at her she just smiles more widely.

She and her friend just enter the place where the girl earlier sitting at our table go. Maybe they are friends or something.

I see so many smile in my whole life but my favorite smile is the smile of the girl I meet when I'm just 6 years old.

Just comment if you have a suggestion or questions. And also vote if you like the chapter 😉

-Rein-