Chapter 7

Hermione P.O.V.:

After two relaxing hours at spa we went back to the place our limo was parked and we saw the boys talking among themselves and smirking when we went near them and coughed they jumped but collected them pretty fast. 

I squinted my eyes at them" What are you planning ?"

Scorp just smirked ," You will see soon. "

Then we got in the limo and went back to the Resort. As I went into my penthouse suite I knew something was wrong. I went ahead and when I reached my bedroom someone wrapped their arms around my waist and closed my eyes. So, I did what anyone would naturally do. I screamed. Hearing my scream my captor released me, I turned and my lips locked onto those I knew quite familiarly. Draco locked the door with his wand and placed a silencing charm. He lifted me up as my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. We kissed with so much passion and love that we didn't even knew when we ended upon bed with him on me and that too without his shirt. But suddenly his weight disappeared with a blast, I sat up and saw he was in the far corner of the bedroom, holding his side and groaning. I then saw Scorp and Cassie in the doorway and running to Draco, Door blasted off its hinges.

"Dad, we're so sorry. We thought it was someone else and mom screamed so we knew something was wrong and when we tried to open the door but it was locked and we were knocking but there was not a single response so we got scared something happened to you, Mum so we blasted the door off its hinges." Scorp said.

"You scared me to hell, by the way Draco, what are you doing here? I thought you were going to come tomorrow ? " I inquired. 

"Yes , I thought why not go earlier and give my family a surprise get tons of kisses and hugs but what I get is a bruised back. Just kidding, I knew I would get hurt when I decided to scare 'Mione so I was prepared for it. "

He frowned and added," But since she hasn't hexed me till now I am guessing the Reunion was quite bad, right?"

"Yes, the best thing happened here was you coming early."

"And the worst?"

"Apparently Rebecca had a secret relationship and her boyfriend Draco Malfoy has asked her to marry him and is going to divorce his wife for her."

"....." 

"Its total utter Bullshit. I know Draco , I believe you" She snorted.

" You know me love I just love the brown bushy haired Gryffindor  know-it-alls."

"I don't know, why don't you show me ?" I said playfully. 

He smirked," I would love to."

He bent down to kiss my lips and trailed kiss down my jawline to my neck and suckled little bit. But before we could go any further Scorpius shouted," Mum can we go Rose must be down already" Cassie added "And Albus too"

Draco sighed and let me go,"I will show you at night for sure" 

I laughed " OK" 

"Bye love "

"Bye ferret"

Then we changed and went down by the lift and as we waited near the lobby. 

What Hermione is wearing: