Chapter 16

[ Warning: Harassment]

Cassiopeia P.O.V.: 

After we ate our lunch we went to the place where we could buy souvenirs. While Albus was with me the whole time he went to look for something while I was looking at the Disney themed clothes. I saw an amazing t-shirt for Scorp and I, when suddenly I was pulled into an alcove covered by curtains. I yelped but I doubt that anyone heard me. Next thing I knew was that Jake had me pinned up against the wall. 

" Dear niece, think you can easily make fun of me and walk away. Unfortunately for you since your parents are not here to correct you I will have to have to do that." Then his hands started running across my body. I tried to reach my wand in my pocket but could not do that.

He suddenly bit me on the neck and I cried out. I am almost sure he is a Vampire by the way how sharp his teeth are. He goes to kiss me on the lips and I back up but before he could do anything he stiffens up and falls down. I look up and see Daddy pointing his wand towards him. I sigh in relief and run and hug him. He wraps me in a bear hug and I finally break down. He kisses my forehead and rubs my back comfortingly. I finally calm down and glare at Jake's stunned body. 

Daddy says," Lets make sure that this guy never ever does anything like this to anyone else. Yeah, Cass ?"

"But what? " I frown thinking. 

He smirks and whispers in my ear," Lets put a charm on him that everyone around him will see him in girl's clothes except from him. What do you say? " 

" Nice" I smirk and we put a charm on his clothes. "But before we go ... Renervate." 

He wakes up and I go closer to Daddy. But he just gently pushes me behind him and pulls Jake up and punches him in the nose. I hear a satisfying crunch and grunt.

" Come near her again and I will never let you forget what happens when you mess with Draco Malfoy and his Family."

Then I go and kick him in the balls. Hard. And we walk out of the shop.

"Where is your dumb boyfriend. I thought he never left you for a second." He asked.

"Yeah just like you never leave mom alone?"I smirked.

"Yeah, whatever."He huffed.

"And here I thought you would like it if he stayed away from me a little bit."

"Yeah, thats why I am rather not sure whether to be happy or not. But this proves that he is Potty's progeny. Always being at wrong place on wrong time." We shared a laugh. 

He grew serious" You know right that if he looks sideways again at you. You tell me and we make his life a living hell." 

"Yeah Daddy. Love ya"

"Love you too, Cassie."

{A.N. : Guys Please no dirty jokes about the 'Daddy' and 'Baby' OK? I call my father, 'daddy' and please please just don't joke about it.}

"Now why don't you go and and do some shopping with Rose or someone, yeah? I will go find your mum. Lets hope she hasn't killed Rebecca yet." He chuckled.

"Would it be so bad if she did? I mean she is horrible" I shrugged.

He full on laughed and went to find mom and I found Rose looking at some BFF T-shirts. 

We bought a few nice souvenirs and tees.