Chapter 18

Hermione's P.O.V: 

Today is the last day of the reunion, 8th of June. I wake up and see that I am alone in the bed and something is smelling amazing in the suite. But on second thoughts it smells like eggs and though I love eggs right now it is making me nauseous and before I can think more on it bile is rising up my throat and I sprint to the bathroom. I puke all the food I am not sure when I ate. After about fifteen- twenty minutes later I was finished. I washed my mouth and brushed. I went to the dinning table and saw that their were two plates full of fried eggs. I turned my face and distracted myself in seeing the chocolate muffins that were looking absolutely mouthwatering. 

I sat and Draco and Cassie looked at me , " Are you fine 'mione ? You look a bit pale. " Draco frowned.

Cassie spoke," Even pale than dad and Scorp and thats saying something." Draco snorted and Scorp just grunted a bit hungover.

I just shrugged," I don't know eggs are making me nauseous and I really want to eat the chocolate muffin." 

Draco's eyes widened," But you hate chocolate muffins which all of us love though..." he looked at Cassie and Scorp " If I am not wrong though you did like it when..." 

We both let out a loud gasp. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cassie P.O.V.:

We are on our way to The Louvre in our own cars. Since breakfast after Mom and Daddy suddenly stood and ran to their bedroom leaving me and Scorp thinking what happened and if they just suddenly remembered that they were as horny as Scorp seeing Rose in nothing but his Slytherin tie( Yup they did, and I had to hear Rose talk about it for a whole week, like seriously I get it that he must be sufficient enough in bed but he is my brother ) and went to shag each other within an inch of their lives. But we did hear screams and then we put up a silencing charm on their room.

They came out after one and a half our. Red faced and smiles that couldn't grow more and I was really curious as to what happened. Nothing we said or did could remove those smiles from their faces. It was starting to become creepy. So we ignored them. 

What we are wearing:

Cassie: 

Rose: