I Will Rescue You

This is based in season 3 after Cami has turned into a vampire however she never takes the WOS

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Klaus roared into the phone as he heard Camille screaming in agony in the background

"Oh sweet Nik must I remind you to watch how you speak with me unless you want me to rip sweet Cami's heart out and send it to you," Aurora chuckled

"What do you want?!" The hybrid muttered, his eyes were flashing yellow and his jaw clenched. He was not in the mood for games.

"It's simple really, the white oak stake for your precious therapist make your choice and then find me" Aurora replied with a wicked laugh before hanging up the phone. The red-head walked up to the chained blonde vampire and injected vervain, perhaps it'll teach her to never mess with her.

Klaus was pacing in his study waiting for Freya, Elijah and Hayley to arrive, he was desperate. The moment the trio stepped into his study they all knew something bad had happened.

"Aurora has Camille, she's been torturing her in hopes that Camille would tell her where the white oak stake is. She offered me a trade the white oak stake for Camille," The Mikaelson brother grumbled, Hayley froze, Freya shook her head while Elijah stared at his younger brother.

"Niklaus please tell me you aren't seriously going to put our whole family in danger for your therapist!" Elijah yelled in disbelief while throwing his arms up in the air.

"THAT THERAPIST HAS DONE NOTHING BUT HELP THIS FAMILY! SHE HELPED YOU WITH THE RED DOOR, SHE TOOK CARE OF HOPE AND SHE HELPED TAKE DOWN TRISTAN!" Klaus screamed, he pinned his brother by the throat, his eyes yellow and his fangs tearing through his gums.

"Hey! Both of you quit it! First off I agree with Klaus we are not just going to let Cami die however we can't just hand the white oak stake over either," Hayley snapped at the two brothers.

"Why not a fake? I could always place a powerful illusion spell on an object, Klaus goes to Aurora makes the trade she would never suspect it considering Klaus would never want Cami to be harmed" Freya muttered to herself earning everyone else's attention.

Freya began ordering everyone around as if they were puppies, she prepared the spell and performed it.

"It worked!" The eldest Mikaelson sister smiled, she handed it to her younger brother and watched as he ran off.

Aurora smirked at her ex lover, he truly was a love-sick puppy. She lead him to his the psychologist and laughed at how weak the newly turned vampire looked.

"Now our agreement it's time to pay up," The wicked red headed vampire snickered slyly at the hybrid as she held the blonde vampire by her neck.

A concerned look spread across his face as he took in Camille's appearance. Her hair was covered in blood, cuts and bruises spread across her body that wouldn't heal and her emerald eyes lost their sparkle. He approached the pair slowly before snatching his brave bartender from Aurora grasp and held her close. Klaus threw the "WOS" at his first love and vamping away with the blonde in his arms.

Camille weakly wrapped her arms around his neck, she recognised his wood-like scent, she felt his hands latching onto the back of her knees. She had only just realised that he was carrying her bridal style but she didn't dare let go so instead the therapist allowed herself to lose herself in the hybrid's comforting embrace.

"Thank you for saving me," The blonde whispered softly

"I will always be here to rescue you luv, I won't let her take you away from me again," Klaus vowed he felt her bury her head into his chest as she let her tears fall. He didn't mind at all so he whispered soothing words in her blood stained, golden locks.

I will always rescue you... You are my light, my beauty and most of all my weakness