Chapter 1: Without Even One Bit of Defense

The coffee shop Blue Paradise was suddenly quarantined one day.

Xia Lin was only late by two minutes. He could only look at the people inside slowly withdraw from where he was blocked at the entrance. Following that, all the air vents were lowered, isolating and sealing the place within.

"Oh, another omega has gone into heat. I didn't even finish my coffee." A beta lamented over his coffee.

An omega in heat?! Xia Lin was simply dumbstruck. There was actually an omega wandering outside in this era who didn't know when their own heat day was? And instead of dragging away the omega in heat, they chose to quarantine the scene. It didn't look like a scene where the omega met an alpha whom they have over 60% compatibility with and thus went into heat. Since that was the case, it must mean that the omega has an alpha accompanying him.

Xia Lin: My god, live action of someone going into heat!

The surroundings were full of customers who were driven out. Most of them were taking pictures and complaining about the alpha-omega pair that didn't pay attention to their location, some chose to leave while others stayed behind to adjust their schedules for today.

Standing in the crowd, Xia Lin looked around for a long time. Kai En was very easy to recognize. As an alpha that surpassed most betas in height along with a head full of blond hair, he was very eye-catching no matter where he was at.

But, he did not see Kai En's figure at all. Heart tightening, the worst conclusion formed within Xia Lin's mind. He asked a staff member that was maintaining the area, "Excuse me, I want to know if there is anyone else inside, besides the omega and alpha who is compatible with him?"

"There isn't, any staff members that have nothing to do with it have already been pulled out."

With only his last resort left, Xia Lin called Kai En's phone. The result was that no one picked up.

My god, this was decreed by fate. Xia Lin quickly sent a text message to Kai En, as for when the other would see it, it was not something the present him could worry about.

Then he went on his chat group "All Alphas Should Go Die Die Die Federation", took a picture and sent it—

Xia Lin Ain't Lin Xia: Congratulations to me for meeting the third Alpha that meets an omega who has a 60% compatibility rate with him and successfully enters his rutting season. [Picture of Blue Paradise's blockage].jpg

This Daddy Is Prettier than An Omega: ......

Nymphos Are All Morons: ......

The World Is My Canvas: Hahahaha, congratulations! That's why I said, what use is there to romance with someone who follows their reproductive organs, cutey Xia. Congratulations to you from escaping the abyss of suffering.

Xia Lin Ain't Lin Xia: You're right.

The World Is My Canvas: Now where's the promise live broadcast of you eating your keyboard?

Xia Lin went off the chat room. He gave one last look to Blue Paradise and went home.

Xia Lin was a beta. In the entire Noah Company, there were eight thousand three hundred and sixty betas, two hundred and six alphas, and thirty omegas with steady lives. Amongst the negligible percentage of 0.3% omegas in other companies, their company has been elected as "Nationally Most Gender Equal and Outstanding Company" for three years straight. Incidentally, there were a total of one hundred companies that have obtained this title. The one with the highest percentage was 1.7%, causing Xia Lin to click his tongue. Such a weak percentage was actually number one in the nation, that was truly amazing.