[12] Fall

Hours searching and hours trying to take in breath, the two Alchemist still couldn't find the h/c haired girl一Y/n, to be specific. "Sucrose, are you sure that Lisa didn't send her out?" Albedo asked one more time to make sure, only to find the girl nodding her head.

They were in silent, trying to find the best place of where Y/n could be. Yet, the result disappointed them more than making a cupcake, turned out to be a muffin. "Master Albedo," the girl spoke softly一whilst catching her breath. "Where could she possibly went off一is that Sir Kaeya?" 

The shade of blues appeared before the two. Albedo squinted his eyes to get a better glimpse, along with Sucrose一who needed to take a step closer while squinting her eyes. The girl on the arm was asleep peacefully. It was a relief to know the girl they were searching for was safe and sound.

There was no time for the blonde to be stunned, he ran off on his own to take a better look of the girl. "What happened?" Albedo asked the blue haired man whom laid her down on the soft grass. "She must've fallen alseep while picking up some flowers," Kaeya's distinctive smile didn't match with his words一rather surprised.

"That's weird, she isn't bruised," Sucrose spoke all of the sudden, gainning the two's attention to her. "Bruised? She's fine?" Kaeya asked the assistant who nodded her head. "People who sleeps outside of the city without any defense has the higher chance to be injured," Sucrose explained, not taking her eyes off from the h/c locks left loose on Kaeya's arms.

Albedo who was more busy in checking the sleeping body's condition, stayed silent. "It's a good thing she's safe. Let's bring her back," Albedo announced.

He wrapped her arms around his neck, lifting her up with a swift. He didn't mind the weight. He found himself was stared by the smiling man, Kaeya, signaling he wanted to talk to the blonde himself. "Sucrose, you may leave now. I have an important discussion with Sir Kaeya."

"Alright, do you want me to carry her for you?"

Albedo shook his head, tightening the grip on her arms. Sucrose nodded and left the three alone, making her way back to city. Once Sucrose was out of sight, Albedo sighed. "It looks like Sucrose is fond of Y/n," Kaeya stated out of the blue, breaking the cold silence between them. "What is it that you want?"

"Are you not going to let go of Y/n?"

Albedo fell silent, he walked quietly, away from the captain. He bit his inner lips out of habit, trying to figure out the answer. His heart fluttered when she's around, he felt nervous when she held back her anger. He felt disappointed when she was sad. Not only that, he was elated when she laughed or called his name.

Wasn't the answer was clear already? "No." Assertive answer that fell right from his lips. He gazed at the sleeping face, heat rushed to his ears. "So, you finally catch feelings on her now?"

"Maybe."

Though, it felt digusting, but it tightened his heart when he admit it, because the fact he swore not to fall for someone. Albeit a bit late, he swore to be by her side whenever he could. He was silent, but his face burning with admiration and stern. "You know, Y/n told me she would find any ways to make you fall for her, so she wouldn't go back to the house, it looks like she succeeds."

Albedo hesitantly shook his head, still keeping his gaze to the front. "She doesn't have to make me. Let the feeling flow by themselves," the blonde stated, gripping the arms tighter, pulling it close to his chest. "So一what's your decision?" Kaeya asked the man, though he wasn't curious, the man just wanted to hear it from him.

It didn't take a while for Albedo to respond. Before the wind could blew right to them, Albedo had spoken. "Bring her back..."

Silence fell upon them when he took a better glance at the girl. The long eyelashes that touched one another as she dreamed, the hair that flowed down to where the gravity pulled them, the delicate face of her skin colour. All of them he was gazing at.