[14] WSTBIJ

****

"This... is where we start our plan. This building is built illegaly without any permission from the goverment."

Y/n watched the view from the rooftop, enjoying the scenery of pine trees and the light from the moon as she saw more than two people walked in from the door with uniforms on. Her e/c shone quite bright tonight, where she'll go all out with all she could do. The night where revange will be served.

"And from here, Mr. Kreideprinz and Sucrose will walk in and be one of the disinfectant."

Albedo and Sucrose, in their white uniform walked in through the entrance with a bottle on. The bag full of alcohol behind them were ready to spray the remainning areas. "It's already to time to sanitize?" A man from the corner asked as they walked in along with some other people behind them.

"You will spray the alcohol from the corner and try to enter the main office to retrieve documents you find to be relevant."

Her whistling filled the cold night breeze as it blew passed her h/c, while throwing her iron mask up and down, waiting for the targeted woman walked in the rooftop.

"When she comes, I'll have a small negotiation."

"What if she rejects?" Sucrose lifted her hand, asking the question. The answer was already clear一written on her face. "Let's burn down, shall we?"

Y/n whistled with the rythm out of random, not even knowing what was played in her own head. It could be Barbara's new song or the song she heard as she passed by the Barbatos' statue.

"What if this plan fails?"

All researcher walked out of the labrotarium with boxes on their arms, holding it dearly, as if they were the most precious thing in the world. Albedo started the disinfectant, sanitizing every each and corner of the building.

Sucrose glanced at Albedo, clearly hesitated to accomplish the plan. Instead of any comforting words, he only gave a reassuring nod and a smile.

"There's no other way than attack her head on."

The door to the rooftop was opened, revealing to whoever walked in. Instead of greeting or made an eye contact, she faced to the moon一still whistling. Y/n stopped playing with her veil, turning her head to look at the familiar woman she had disliked for all her life. "Welcome, Mother."

She clapped both of her hands, a habit she got from a close friend of hers一Kaeya. She was clapping with the eyes that eyeing at the gray haired woman mockingly. "A view, isn't it?" She gestured to the view of the pine trees, the moon, and the stars that spreaded around the corner. "All those years you ignored me, you finally invited to talk together. What do you want, L/n?" Lora crossed her arms while walking straight to the h/c一whom was busy with her own business.

"No, no. I'm not L/n, not until you get out from the family, ah, but does it really matter? Well, I really missed you. Let's talk一"

"You were too intimidated to talk to me."

A small sinister chuckle escaped from her lips. If all her life, Y/n was acting as that one shy and weak protagonist一now being that one evil antagonist she saw at fairytales. Except, it's real life. "Let's negotiate." She ended her chuckle, letting her hand out for handshake. "If you let me go, end the case, then this building will be safe and sound."

Lora's eyebrows furrowed, not being able to understand her words well. "And what if I didn't?" Lora challanged with confidence around her, though Y/n knew how precious this Hail Herbs's building for the woman. She knew how destroyed would Lora be if she were to do this. "This building is illegal and therefore, I'm helping the Goverment. This building would一poof!" She took a confetti from her small pocket, pulling the string with her childish reaction, as if this was something to be proud of.