IV.

chapter two::

a tight captain

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

( M/r's POV ) 

I walked thru the garden where she used to stay, Nothing has changed. The field of flowers, she used to sit on is looking lonely. I sigh, as I shook the thought of her, as I spot the crown prince of Karasuno sitting and leaning on an oak tree. He looks peaceful as the cold wind breeze past us. "You, and you. Go back and leave me be." I ordered as I want to be left alone with this crown prince. "Yes, your majesty." They quickly bow down as they head to the palace wall. I sat down beside the crown prince. 'oh, how peaceful life would be if it's always like this.' I relax as I continue to daydream. 

After some time passed. I stand up as I look at the sleeping figure; sleeping on the ground without a thought of the world- makes me wanna make him lion food. Nonetheless, I carried the sleeping boy on arms. As I held him close, he is quite handsome. I pay no attention as I start going thru his room. 

I stand in a silent hallway; I don't wear his room is. "Fuck, Let's just put you in my room," I said to no one in particular.  This is really sad, I really do need more friends. For fuck sake I'm the emperor. You'll think the emperor will have countless friends, but those fucktards tremble in the sight of me. I just want to rest for eternity but sadly the old fuck didn't want those two brats to be the emperor if he died. Ennoshita is capable, but he quite timid and quiet- add that to his bold personality, he'll probably make those old shits pissed their pants. Terushima sees the title emperor as nothing but a toy to be played with.  He'll probably burn the empire to the ground. 

I put Daichi on my bed as I sat on the chair, doing my work as the emperor. I really wanna throw everything at everyone but I have to be composed as I aM tHe eMPerOr. Fuck that shit, I'm at the breaking point of insanity. The door opened revealing none other than Oikawa. Oikawa quickly made his way to me, as he sat on my lap. "what do you want Oikawa." I ask as he starts rumbling about how boring his life is. "be quiet, someone is sleeping on the bed." I started glaring at the brunette in front of me.

"EH, IS THAT Daichi!" He yelled as he stands up and ran towards the male, inspecting the figure sleeping on my bed. "Will you be quiet." I glared at the brunette as he took glances between me and the male. "Why is he here? Don't tell me-" Oikawa widens his eyes, as I was about to cut him off to whatever bull crap he's gonna spout, but his mouth was way too fast. "Nuh UH-YOU DID TO HIM, BUT NOT ME!" he pointed at himself. He looks like he's gonna tear up, Jesus. "no, Oikawa. I didn't fuck him. And I would not fuck you. I have my dignity as an emperor you bastard." i corrected his weird assumptions. Honestly, I miss Iwaizomi. He's much more stable than his brother.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Daichi's POV)

I woke up in a familiar room. I link repeatedly as I notice it looks the same as the emperor's room. I quickly got up as soon as I realized. I look at my surrounding, seeing the emperor on this desk. "You're awake?" He said not looking at me as he flips thru his papers. 'This is strange, why am I here? Did I do something? AAGHHH please tell me I just slept' "Don't worry, I saw you sleeping on the ground, I decided to take you to your room but I don't really know where it is." He reassures me. Why didn't he just ask the maids? "I'm so sorry, I've cost an uncomfortable action. I'll be going- Thank you" I quickly bow as I left the room.

'fuckkkkk I've made a mistake.' I stride to my own room. I saw my own personal butler waiting for me. I sat down, relaxing my stiff body. "Did anything happen?" I ask as I close my eyes. Still not in calming down after the long walk. "There seems to be a letter that arrived, sir." My butler gave me a tray containing the letter. I look who gave the letter and saw it was Shoyo. 

'Dear Brother, 

Please, We are doing well here. Although the empress seems to be more aggravated than normal; which I skillfully hide from. I and Tobio haven't fought, Are you proud? I hope you're doing good there, I heard the emperor is a little mean. nonetheless, I hope you're doing good and make sure you brought a souvenir. 

             Love, Shoyo'

The letter was short but the information of the mother being more irritated than usual is not a good sign. I do hope mother won't use the boys to relieve her stress. I look at Bin as I ask "Bin, Get a paper, and a pen." I really wanna go back home, but the situation is still not secure. Although progress with the virus is slow, with the help of the Fukuradani empire- it's going well. 

As I started writing a letter for Shoyo. I started thinking about the emperor, He didn't seem all that bad unlike the rumours surrounding him.  He does have the aura of ice, I sigh as I stopped thinking about him and focussed more on the letter I'm gonna give to Shoyo, Which wasn't much; just asking him how he is, how is mother, or how is the empire. 

 📁 - ̗̀ A U T H O R    N O T E

Chapter two finishes and it took me about two weeks, LMFAO. Please I need to have a schedule for writing this shit. Should I write Chapter 3 now, so it'll have 3 chapters already. orrrrr Nah I'm lazy yall gon wait

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

𝘾𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙋𝙐𝘽𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙀𝘿

𝘽𝙔 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙄 𝙊𝙉 𝙒𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙋𝘼𝘿.

𝘿𝙊 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈 𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎.