VI.

Chapter 6

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It's a very beautiful lion with golden fur, a beautiful tanzanite gem-colored eyes that's so very clear. It's a perfect lion fit for the emperor. Daichi couldn't take his eyes of the majestic Lion as he didn't notice the emperor disappearing. 'It's gorgeous Lion, I wonder if I could pet it' Daichi rethinks his thoughts again and deciding against it.

The emperor behind Daichi unemotionally observed the man. The last time M/n had laid eyes on Daichi was when he was asleep in his arms sleeping like a kitten. As M/n is lost in thoughts, Daichi noticed the emperor's disappearance. Fearing he might be caught, he hastily turns his back and was about to head to the door to his bedroom but was face with the emperor so elegant and perfect face. With the sudden closeness, the emperor smelled like a forest. It was calming yet seem so intense.

Quickly recovering from his odd behavior, he quickly bowed and apologized for spying as he did not tend to do any harm but was just merely interested in the Lion.

"The lion? You mean. Rye" The tall man responded as Daichi swiftly nod. The emperors' lips curve ever so slightly as he waves his hand, with the confused look on Daichi's face but soon turned into shock as the Beautiful Lion appeared in front of him. Looking closely now, He confirms his odd thoughts about the lion earlier and that it was better to closer.

"You were talking about Rye?" asked the emperor as he petted the purring big cat. Thinking M/n continued "Do you want to pet him?" it was a weird question to Daichi as it was a well-known fact that the emperor never let anybody touch his Lion.

"Will it be alright?" Carefully ask Daichi as right now he doesn't want his head flown. The emperor nod as the Lion stares At Daichi, slowly approaching him. As the Lion was close enough, he gently and hesitantly pets it. After confirming that it won't bite him, he laid down the concrete floor of the balcony as he petted the lion. With the quiet emperor silently watching them.  With a slight curve lips.

Authors note or smth

Should I make them fuck? I wanna see if I can do smut. Maybe or maybe not idk. Don't know when will be the next upload.

This unedited