V.

Chapter 5::

Karasuno

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

( Hinata POV )

'Hopefully, Daichi-San received my letter.' I sigh as I continue training with Suga, As we were preparing for the upcoming competition event prepared by the Six lands kings. It's a festival celebrating the success of the lands, and worshiping the Gods that watch them. Every prince of each land will have to participate in the competition, but there will be one for nobles and commoners to join in. Everyone is determined to win and has been diligently training. who wouldn't? If you won the competition, the emperor of Raion will grant you what you most desired.

(Suga) "Come on Shoyo, Stop fantasizing in that head of yours and train. We will only have another month left until it is time."

Suga's sudden chatter had startled me into almost screaming. I look at Suga-Kun and pouted.

( Shoyo) "I'm just excited that's all. I mean we will meet the emperor."

(Suga) "I supposed so, did the empress spot you?"

(Shoyo) "Fortunately no, I think the old nag is out again collecting more unnecessary jewelry that'll never make her beautiful."

(Suga) "HAHAHHAH, Be careful of what you say. We are still outside and you might be framed for treasure brother."

Suga-Kun laughed. 'It is true. The woman thinks she'll become as youthful again by just wearing overdramatic accessories. I show no disrespect to Daichi-san and Kei-Kun but that woman shows no nobility. She's just a moody empress.' I mentally chuckle to myself as I start training again.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

( Daichi POV )

I asked my butler to sent the letter to Shoyo, which will be in the hands of Shoyo for two days. I suddenly remember the event that will take place next month. The festival. Although I am not too pleased with it, given the current situation we are facing but it will probably end a few days after the festival will start. I look at the balcony at the starry sky with the brightest moon. I stride to the balcony having a few refreshing breaths of air hit my face. I look down to see the emperor strolling with no servants around. The way that the balcony was built is able to see the whole garden area. I saw the emperor stroll while looking at the flowers that the garden provided.

The garden flowers are lovely Dahila. I now notice the emperor with a Lion beside him. I gasp never seeing an alive lion before. Although I'm curious how did the lion suddenly appear? I guess the emperor summoned it.

The Lion laid down on the grass, as the emperor sat down with it.

📁 - ̗̀ A U T H O R N O T E

I posted it but it glitched which removed half the story. So, I had to edit it again, remaking some of the scenes, The chapter today is short but ill be posting chapter 6 maybe around Sunday.

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

𝘾𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙋𝙐𝘽𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙀𝘿

𝘽𝙔 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙄 𝙊𝙉 𝙒𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙋𝘼𝘿.

𝘿𝙊 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈 𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎.