Chapter 7: Home

Tubbo And Ranboo (NO I AM NOT SHIPPING THEM IRL—THIS IS JUST IN CANON!!!) (Pls someone tell me if this is wrong and i'll delete it :])
And yes, Micheal will be in it too!!
Context: Ranboo had just gotten back from work and is stressed out so Tubbo tries to comfort him!

-

The weather was dull, it was a dark and stormy afternoon. Micheal was in his room, trying to forget about to loud noises outside. He was terrified of the noises the thunder made. Tubbo was downstairs preparing a warm meal for Micheal. Some soup was being prepared when he heard a knock on the door. It was Ranboo, he had just finished a rough day at work and was having a pounding headache.

"Ah Ranboo, how are you?" Tubbo asks

"Ngh, i'm okay Tubbo, just a bit stressed out" he answers

"Oh, I'm sorry, would you like some soup!?" he asks with a soft smile on his face

"Oh thanks Tubbo, just let me get changed, i'm soaking" he says looking down at his drenched clothes

He goes upstairs and goes to Micheals room saying hi to him. Micheal smiles and rushes to Ranboo and gives him a big hug. Ranboo hugs back and melts a little, then let's go after a couple of seconds not wanting Micheal to get wet.

He goes to his room and changes

Meanwhile, Tubbo is downstairs scooping in hot piles of soup into 3 bowls. One for him, one for Micheal, and one for Ranboo

"Micheal, come downstairs!" He calls out

Micheal comes running downstairs

"Be careful Micheal, you don't want to get hurt now do you.." Tubbo says with a concern look on his face

Micheal sees the look and says "Yeah, I know, sorry Tubbo"

"Aww it's fine Micheal" he answers

A couple seconds later, Ranboo comes downstairs and sits down at the table next to Micheal, Micheal had already started to eat his soup so Ranboo joined him.

Tubbo was the last to get seated and once he did, he sat across from Micheal and they talked about each of their days.

Tubbo explained how he had been trying out new recipes from his new cookbook. Micheal asked if he could try them but Tubbo told him that he could once he finished all his food.

Ranboo explained how he had an okay-ish day trying to figure out something at work. Tubbo tried asking what but realized that Micheal might get concerned so decided to ask later on.

And Micheal explained how he had been drawing in his room, he ran to his room and back holding a piece of paper in his hand, he showed Ranboo and Tubbo what it was, it was a family photo, Micheal was in the middle while Ranboo and Tubbo were on each side of him. There were flowers all around and a small house in the back. He said that it was their house.

Ranboo and Tubbo smiled and said how amazing his drawing was then went back to eating

After they had finished their food, Tubbo grabbed something from the kitchen, it was one of his test foods from today, he handed one to Micheal and the other one to Ranboo. They tried it and gave their honest opinions. They liked it! Tubbo was relieved. The day wasn't such a waste after all, he said to himself.

After they finished the test foods, Micheal went back upstairs and continued to draw in his room.

Sorry this was quite a short one. I just got my reports and i may or may not of failed math :D. Anyways if i stop posting it's cuz i'm dead-

618 words!