Chapter 8: Empty

A DNF story
TW: anxiety, self harm
Context: George is about to visit Dream in Florida.

-

"I'm really excited to finally see you Dreamm" George says with an excited tone

"I'm wayyy more excited but okayy~" Dream replies

"Nope, no way!" George exclaims

Dream and George keep arguing for around 10 minutes on call about who's more excited to meet who.

George's flight to Florida is the next day at noon. 2:30 to be exact.

They were both really excited to see each other for the first time in person

George was just nervous that Dream wouldn't like him. Or that he was not good enough for him [He needs to pog through the pain 🥲]

Dream on the other hand was really excited to see George. He was thinking of even including Sapnap into the hangout they were going to have but then realized that he wanted alone time with George [wink wink]

After another long couple of minutes of them talking, they finally hang up and go their separate ways for the day

George walks over to the bathroom and opens up a cupboard near the sink

George's POV

Ugh where is it. I can't find it!!
He was trying to find his razor he keeps up in his cupboard.

After a couple minutes of him searching for it, he finally felt something and grabbed it. It was his razor.

Finally.

Third Person POV

Self harm TW starting!!

He grabbed the razor and slightly dragged it across his wrists while looking at his previous scars. He added in another 3 more cuts across his wrists

He felt light headed and wanted to dig up a hole and crawl into it.

He slowly leant back to the wall behind him and sank to the floor. His knees blocking his face from everything. He couldn't see much, just a black view was shown.

He felt light headed and decided to just sit there, while the blood from his cuts were dripping down everywhere, on his clothes, on his hair (one of his hands were on his hair for support) and on the floor.

After an hour or so, he fell asleep and woke up to a pool of blood around him. He slowly got up and walked to his mirror telling himself that he deserved this, and that this would help him and that he "liked"
the pain.

He then washed his almost dried out blood on his wrists and went to the shower, opening it up giving him a cold and icy shower.

When he was in the shower, he could feel the pain and the sting on his wrists but ignored it.

Self harm TW over!!

He then got a new pair of clothes out and changed into them, then headed to sleep.

The next morning was the day he was finally going to see his best friend.

He woke up the next morning with a slight headache but then realized that he was going to see Dream today.

He rushed out of bed, went to get changed and made himself some breakfast.

He decided to go for a bowl of fruit, he added mango, strawberries, blueberries, orange slices, and pomegranate into his bowl and started to eat it while on his phone.