17

Billie pov:

"So you recorded all of this and didnt stop me" y/n said. "Hell yea" I said laughing. "Wow, you get on my nerves" she said getting off the bed. "Were you going" I said looking away from the video of y/n from when she got her wisdom teeth out. "I gotta be at work in like 30 minutes. I dont get off till 7" she said taking off her pajama shirt and pulling out a button up dark blue shirt with some black pants. "Oh ok, imma go to my mom house and check up on em, make sure there okay" I said getting up. "No problem" y/n said.

After about 20 minutes we finally got dressed then headed downstairs. "I hope you have a good day today and drive safe" I said pecking y/n lips. "I will and I hope you have a great day" y/n said pecking my lips. "Another one" I said smiling. She laughed but gave me another kiss, this one being longer.

"I gotta go before im late" y/n said. Opening the door. She let me walk out first then she locked the door and walked me to my car. "I love you" she said closing my door. I rolled down my window. "I love you too baby" I said then smiled at her.

We went our separate ways and went on with our day.

Y/n POV:

This job is ass. I mean the pay is great and you have a few nice customers but besides that theres customers, mostly little kids between the age of 12-16, that likes to come in play on the instruments then leave. That cant even play good. Then you got the customers that come in and ask for free instruments or free lessons then when I say no they start talking about the manager. Like do you know how dumb you sound asking for a free instrument or something then getting mad when I say no.

Today just felt like it was going by so slow. y'know the shit is just tiring but I cant complain because this job keeps my bills payed and I get to make billie happy.

After about 2 hours I finally got a break. I went to the break room and sat down then took off my shoes then I called billie. after 3 rings she answered. "Hey babe" she said fixing the phone so she didnt have to hold it. "Hey baby" I said smiling at her. "How has work been so far." She asked. "Its been ass but you made my day better" I said getting up and getting some apple juice they had back here. "I'm honored" she said smiling. "You with finneas" I said wanting to see him. "Nope, him and claudia just left to get some food, so I'm just in his room chilling" she said. "Oh ok, when he gets there tell him and claudia I said hey" I said "will do" she said. I sat back down with my juice and looked at the camera. "How is Maggie and Patrick" I said thinking about them "there good, she in the garden and he is watching tv" she said. "Oh ok" I said

Looking around the break room, theres literally no one ever in here but it's a nice room. I looked back at the camera and I was looking at the ceiling fan. "Why am I looking at a fan" I said picking up my phone and bringing it closer to my face. "Hold up, it's a surprise." She said. "A surprise on the phone?" I said. "Yeap" she said. I looked at the time, only 10 minutes left for break. "Alright, I got it" she said picking the camera up. "Got what" I said. I looked at the camera and she had her bra in her hand swinging around like a lasso. I was laughing until I thought about it. "You ain't got no bra on?" I said. "Nope" she said smirking. "Oh, lemme see" I said holding the phone closer to my face. "No" she said laughing. "What why not " I said. "Because you gotta get back to work in about 2 minutes." Said about to put on her bra. "Wait, just a quick flash, that's it" I said. "Fine crybaby" she said and lifted her shirt but she had on another shirt under it. "Oh fuck off" i said laughing.

"I'll call you when I'm done with work" I said. "Ok I love you" she said. "I LOVE YOU TOO" I screamed at the camera then laughed and hanged up. I sighed. That definitely made my day better. I said smiling to myself.

Billie POV:

its 3:00 and y/n dont get out off till 7:00. after talking with my family i headed back to y/n place its now 4:21 and im bored so i look around the house for something to do, oh y/n laptop. i grabbed it and it was locked. i tried her birthday, nope. last name, nope. i decided to ask y/n. 

me: whats the password to the laptop?

bean: B1G BO0Bi3S

me: Ok lmao

i typed it in and it worked. i played a few games when a notification popped up.

DUMBass: When can we hang out again. your always working or with billie:/

me being me i clicked on it cause im noisy.

about 7 minutes later y/n responded.

Y/n: duh im always working i have bills to pay.

DUMBass: So we cant hangout.

Y/n:No sorry maybe later

DUMBass: man its starting...my bsf is leaving for some random chick.

Y/n: Billie is not some 'random chick'. thats my gf.

DUMBass: what happened to bros before hoes.

Y/n: wtf?? billie aint no hoe. Text me when you stop acting like a lil kid and maybe ill make some time to spend with you.

DUMBass: i see how it is. you get some pussy and you wanna act different. 

read

DUMBass: Just remember i was there before she was y/n. Shes gonna leave you like everybody else. 

read

DUMBass: she famous bro aint no way in hell your the only one shes talking too. watch.

read

y/n: you have anger issues and i hope you know you ruined my day.

Who the hell is this person. I have to find out. Its 6:37 and y/n gets off in a little bit. I can ask her when she gets off. yea. wait no. because then shes gonna ask why i was going through her messages.

I closed her laptop and went to the kitchen and got some chips then turned on some youtube. 

about 40 minutes later y/n got here and for some reason i was nervous. she walked through the door and she looked mad. She looked at me said hey then walked upstairs. i get shes mad but i could've got at least a hug. I ran upstairs and looked inside and she had her shirt off going threw the closet most likely looking for clothes. I walked behind her and put my hand on her shoulder. she turned so fast i almost fell but she caught me.

she sighed. "im sorry" she said pulling me down and hugging me tight. i hugged her back. "its okay, wanna tell me what happened?" i asked "just my dumb friend wanting attention" she said. "oh ok" i said rubbing her back. "you really be making my day so much better" she said kissing my neck a few times then my lips. "im glad, you make mine better too" i said smiling. 

after sitting there for about 5 more minutes, she finally spoke up. "im boutta get in the shower and then when i get out can we watch a movie" she said. "sure" i said smiling then getting up. she got in the shower for about 20 minutes then got out with some shorts that was lgbtq colored strips with the words 'gay as hell' going across the front thigh by the pocket with a plain white tank top. "i love those shorts" i said laughing. "thank you" she said getting in bed. 

I put on the movie then half way threw y/n put her arm under my shirt and her head on my chest. then a few minutes later i heard snoring so i turned off the TV. "night babe" i said playing with her hair. "night" she said. then soon i feel asleep.

um hey!! I was gone for a while and you guys get me to 100k!?!?! wtf you guys are crazy. Much love for yall.

I hope yall liked it.

I hope yall stay hydrated while i was gone, and i hope yall was wearing yall mask.

(fun fact: your supposed to wear your mask over your nose not just your mouth.)