2

Hi im back my parents took my phone :( but im using my computer now :P. Anyways lets get back to the story !!

I woke up the next morning and got ready for work at the music store. I headed downstairs and kissed my mom on the cheek, and left the house. I decided to walk to work today since it felt great outside and it was only a 10 minute walk. 

I was walking by myself with my earbuds plugged in listening to music, but half way there i swear i heard someone saying my name so i turned around and nothing. At this point im thinking im trippping so i just ignore it until i felt a hand on my shoulder.

i grabbed the hand and was about to push the person until i saw who it was. Billie. ¨oh my god i am so sorry i thought you was someone else¨ I said. ¨its ok dude, i did kinda sneak up on you¨ Billie said ¨Yea lol, Anyways what you doing here in LA¨I asked ¨ Just bout to go to the music store and check out some guitars¨ Billie said ¨Oh ok thats wassup, and just to let you know i work there lol¨ I said. ¨Oh thats sick¨ Billie said. I hummed in response. We stayed quit the rest of the walk, but it was a comfortable.

We finally got there but no one was there because it was only 6:50am and i had to open the store. Billie was looking around the store while i grabbed down the guitar i always play and plugged in my earbuds, and began to strum to the beat. I did that for about 5 minutes until i felt a pair of eyes looking at me. I turned around and saw billie staring, i laughed "Need anything" i asked since she was still staring at me."No, but your great at guitar mamas" billie said. I mentally cringed at the name mamas,no ones ever called me that before, but ive called plenty of people it.

Billie saw me cringe and asked whats wrong. "Oh nothing just ive never been called 'mamas' before, its usually me saying that. It was kinda weird actually but, thank you....mamas." i said. She laughs."Whats so funny."i asked, cause nothing was funny to me. "So your tryna say your a top...mmm...dont think so, i mean look at you" she said,and for some reason it triggered me and something snapped. Plus you know what they say actions speak louder than words.

I got up went straight over to billie and looked her dead in the face which was inches apart, i pushed her into the wall, and my hand was around her throat and i put my mouth close to her ear and said "you really wanna test that theory out lil mama, because i could bend you over this damn table right now and fuck you so hard you wont be able to walk for a week." i said. I could fell myself getting hard just at the thought. I heard billie laughing AGAIN!!! "Fuck so funny blondie im deadass serious right now" I asked . "I just think its funny you think you have the balls to do that." Billie said.

Jesussss she must dont know , but i was tired of talking so i just did it. I grabbed her by her throat tight with one hand and grabbed one of her hands and put it on my dick that was about to bust out my pants. She just froze once she realized i wasnt playing but it was to late my eyes where now filled with lust "you still dont think i have enough balls or do you need me to dick you down on this damn table for you to realize im not the one to be fucking with." I said she didnt say nothing but just kept looking at me. At this point im pissed off because i cant fuck someone i dont know but i also cant fuck a celebrity.

I finally let go of her throat and she looked shocked as hell i didnt know if it was the fact that im a top or that i had a dick but i could really care less right now i was hard as fuck and i know that problem wouldnt be solved right now so i went back to my table, plugged in my earphones and started listening to my favorite song Y/F/S. Billie finally sat down and just was looking at me. "Um Y/N can i get your number so we can stay in contact" Billie asked. "Um sure" i said. i put in my number and took a quick photo for the ID and billie put her number in my phone as well. She eventually left and i was at work till 9pm helping out people with instruments

Today was a crazy ass day

A/N

Umm yea that was .... interesting ....Anywaysssss let me know what i can do to make this book better and how was yalls day ,i hope your doing ok

~Drea 🤓