the return (18)

Mental Health Check: How are you?

Y/n POV:
*Beep Beep Beep Beep*
I sat there in bed as my alarm went off having no motivation to get up and turn it off.

"Babe your alarm" Billie said sitting up and smiling. How is she always happy. She never seems sad. "Babe" Billie said rubbing my back gently. That feels good.

I should stay here and lay in bed all day today, I need to relax and take care of my mental health I'm sure my job would understand. "Babyyyy" Billie sang kissing my neck.

"I'm not going to work today" I said laying facedown on my pillow. Billie giggled, oh how I love her giggle. "I cant hear you silly" she said. I turned on my side then stretched. "I said I'm not going to work today, I need to work on my self a little bit" I said yawning my eyes watering a bit. "Whats wrong" she asked sounding concerned. "Its mainly my job but I dont wanna get into to much detail right now, maybe later" I said smiling at her. She smiled back with a lazy smile since it was still pretty early.

I got out of bed and stretched again sliding on my shoes. "Where are you going" she asked. "I still need to talk to my job, and make sure it's okay if I'm off" I said grabbing my phone, stepping into the hallway and sitting on the edge of the coffee table, that's sitting against the wall.

"Hello may I speak to Lauren please" I said. "Sure thing give me one second please". I waited a few minutes before someone answered "Lauren speaking" she said. "Good morning Lauren, its Y/N from your music store 2371" "Ah yes, I remember you, what seems to be the problem" "Theres no problem I was just wondering if I could have today off" "Why?" "I just havent been feeling good and thought that I could use a mental health day, I'm pretty sure you know how important those are" "Yes, I've had a few in my days of working and I know keeping up with your mental health is important, So you can have the day off, and tommorow" "Thank you so much, I really needed this" I said smiling. "No problem Ms y/ln, talk to you later" "Alright, talk to you later" I said then hung up

I went in the room and billie was sitting up on her phone. "What did they say" she said putting her phone down. "They said I can have today and tommorow off" I said taking off my shoes and sliding into bed. "That's good" she said and started playing with my hair. "Mhm" "So what do you want to do with your day off?" She asked. I checked the time 9:38 "well right now I just wanna sleep a little bit longer" I said wrapping my arms around her body. "What about breakfast" she asked. "Later, I dont feel like eating" I said closing my eyes. "Is there a certain time you would like me to wake you up" "um yes 11:45 please" I said. "Okay" She said slipping out my grip and getting out of bed. "Where are you going" "I'll be back" she said. "Alright" I said

Billie POV:
Y/N isn't feeling the best so I'm gonna get her some of her favorite things and hopefully she feels a little bit better.

I drove to Family Dollar first to get her favorite snacks and candy. I got her some Hot fries, Takis, Lays, Skittles, M&Ms, some chocolates and 2 bottles of Sprite. (Whats yall favorite snack and candy). Next I went to Walmart and bought 1 huge teddy bear with a few tiny ones. Then I bought some comfortable pajamas, with some fuzzy socks. Lastly I went to this vegan icecream shop and got 2 large strawberry shortcakes.

I was finally done shopping so I was headed home. I drove past a few fans on my way, I waved at them then kept going. I dont need the icecream melting.

I finally got home and it was 10:42, almost the time y/n asked me to wake her up. I rushed to get everything in the house, then in our room. I set up everything in about 15 minutes.

I walked on y/n side of the bed and gently shook her awake. "Hey baby, its 11:03, time for you to get up" I said smiling.

She got up and stretched still looking kinda tired but shes still hot. She looked around the room. "You did all this?" She asked. "Yep" I said. "Aww thanks" she said coming over and hugging me. "No problem babe". "Give me about 10 minutes and I'll be ready" she said. "Ok"