Weasel-Bee

A/N: So sorry for not uploading anything in a month! I completely blanked out on ideas. My New Years resolution is to start trying to upload at least once a week so hopefully you'll see more from me. Anyway here's the next chapter!

Larah's POV

Ever since I escaped Malfoy Manor and found Mark again I've been the happiest I've ever been in my whole life. The two of us have been doing everything together. Today is the day of Quidditch tryouts and I'm going to cheer Mark on. I hope he gets to be beater. I've been helping him practice so I know he's ready.

We had a hearty breakfast of eggs, bacon, potatoes, and grits before walking out to the Quidditch pitch. "Larah I'm really nervous," Mark says to me.

I give him a kiss on the cheek. "I promise that you'll do just fine. I'll be there to cheer you on. Besides you've been practicing and I'm sure it will show."

He smiles taking my hand. "You're the best Larah."

I grin back at him. "Of course I am."

Mark laughs and by then we're at the pitch. There were a handful of Gryffindors already there. One boy sees me pointing a finger at me. "Hey! You're a Slytherin. Go away."

I snort. "Like that is going to happen."

The same boy steps forward. "You better or I'll hex you."

Mark gets in front of me. "Leave her alone Weasley. She's done nothing to you. Larah is here to help me."

Weasley? Must be Ginny's brother. "Yeah what he says," I say to the weasel.

The Weasley boy pulls out his wand pointing it at me. I notice Mark getting his out also. "Don't you dare!" he shouts at the weasel.

"Oh yeah? Stupefy!"

I gasp as it hits me crumpling to the ground in a faint.

Sorry this is super short! My grandparents are nearly here for our New Years Eve get-together so if I don't finish more tonight I promise I will in the morning.