It Gets Weirder and Weirder

((I'm super sorry for not uploading in so long! I feel so bad. I have had so much work that you wouldn't believe. I've been super tired. To top it all off my internet went out for a few days which made me really mad. I'm back now and I hope I'll be able to upload more. Anyway here's the next chapter!))

Mason's POV

All weekend long I haven't seen a sign of Rivers. I'm afraid I really hurt her. It's Sunday night now and I didn't have classes until tomorrow so I decided to take a walk to look for Rivers. I wander down the corridors not seeing a soul. People must be in Hogsmeade. I reach the double doors and open them going outside.

I notice someone sitting by the lake so I get closer. I smell her instantly. Rivers uses this perfume but I don't know what it's called. It's just her. I smile slightly and sit beside her not saying a word. My hand seems to have a mind of its own as it settles on her leg. Her head turns to face me.

"Mason?" she says quietly. I can tell something is wrong. She's never quiet or serious.

"Rivers? What's wrong?"

She shakes her head. "Nothing. Please just leave me alone."

I notice a tear sliding down her cheek. My heart breaks thinking I really hurt her bad. "Rivers talk to me. You're upset."

"I don't want to talk to you! You leave me alone for days after that night we spent together. It was the best night of my life. Then you say that it's a mistake. Just go Mason. I don't want you here."

I frown feeling like a monster. "Rivers I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Well you did. Leave before I say something I regret."

I didn't want to leave her like this. I grab her by the waist and lift her on to my lap. I expected her to struggle but she didn't. My hand gently pets her hair. "I never wanted to ruin our friendship. That's why I did that. Honestly I don't know what came over me. It's like I was someone else. Please forgive me."

I hear her sigh and her head lays on my shoulder. "If I told you what happened you would never want to see me again."

"Of course not! Rivers you're my best friend. I can never stay away from you."

"Mason I spiked your water. It was a love potion."

I freeze completely. What did she just say? I turn her around to face me. "Say that again?"

"Your water. I put a love potion in it."

My blood boils from rage and all I can see is red. I push Rivers off of me and stand quickly. "I have to go."

Before she can say another word I run back inside. I can't believe she did that to me. All I want to do now is cry. Why did she have to go and ruin everything? I didn't realize where I was going and I slam into a wall. I stumble backwards and I think someone catches me before I collapse passing out.

Larah's POV

My eyes open again and let out a groan. I feel sore all over. A whimper comes out and my hands tug on the chains. I hate this. What could they possibly want with me? I'm just a 6th year I couldn't have that much power.

The door opens and Mr. Malfoy appears again. "Hello Miss Larah." I don't say a word as he comes closer and takes out a key. "I'm going to take the chains off and you need to get dressed." I watch him turn a key in the lock and finally it opens.

My hands fall to my sides and my eyes close. Is there any way I can just disappear? I wonder if my wand is in his robes. I rub my wrists to get the feeling back in them not caring about anything else. I need to focus on getting my wand back. Maybe then I can get myself back to Hogwarts.

I stand slowly trying not to collapse from the pain. My clothes were on the floor so I pick them up and dress myself. I know he's watching but I just don't care anymore. Once I'm ready I turn to face him. "I'm ready."

Mr. Malfoy nods and takes my arm leading me out of the room. He pulls me up a set of stairs and I nearly trip over one. I manage to pick myself up as he continues the walk up. It seems like it went on forever but we finally get to the top.

"Since you're in Slytherin you're expected to be at my son's wedding." I was surprised by that as he pulls me over to a closet. "Pick out a dress," he says as he opens the door to reveal several dresses. My eyes go wide at the selection. They looked expensive. Mr. Malfoy pushed me in and waited behind me.

I looked around at all the dresses wondering if this was it. Then again this whole thing didn't make sense. I knew if I didn't pick a dress something bad would happen. I went through the dresses and finally chose this.

http://www.sheplanet.com/style/cute-homecoming-dresses-2012/attachment/sexy-and-sweet-cocktail-homecoming-dresses/ 

I pulled it off of the rack and turned back. "Okay now put it on. I'll take your clothes." I had a feeling Mr. Malfoy was up to something. I just wasn't sure what. I slid off of my clothes and put the dress on. He grabs my clothes and leads me to another room.

I looked around to see a wide open space with a few windows. Air! I rush to the window and try to open it. "Oh no you don't." Mr. Malfoy grabs my waist and brings me to a black leather couch. "Now sit."

He forced me down and I crossed my legs still wondering what was going on. He walked over to another room that was connected to this one then came back with a camera. I'm still confused.

"Now smile," he says as he lifts the camera. I don't listen and cross my arms across my chest. "Now! I mean it or there will be consequences." I frown slightly remembering those consequences.

All of a sudden he slaps me across the face. "Smile or it will be worse." A hand flies to my cheek still feeling the slap. I knew he meant it so I tried to smile a little. I watched him snap a picture of me. "Now lets go."

He grabs my arm again and I walk along beside him since I really didn't have a choice. I find myself in a dark room with no windows. "Now stay here." Mr. Malfoy steps out again and I hear him lock the door.

What the hell did I get myself into?