Chapter 14 - Expected

Here you go, hungry readers.
_____________________________________________

''I'm not gay.''

''I'm sorry, I kinda expected it, I- I- should've never told you. Now everything will be so awkward."

"I mean, we can still stay friends if you want to, to be honest, this is kinda overwhelming for me, I didn't expect you to like me."

"Well, I don't think I was very obvious with it too, so how would you have?"

"I don't know, it does feel a bit weird knowing that my best friend has a crush on me. Like, what are we gonna do now? I don't like you like that, and to be honest, I think it makes me a bit uncomfortable having you live here while knowing that information."

"W- What do you mean?"

"I mean I can't let you live here George. Pack your bags and go somewhere else please."

"B-but dream! Where am I supposed to go??"

"What do I know? Go to a hotel or something."

"Wha-"

*Author breaks through the door*

"WHAT UP BITCHES ITS ME!

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house!?"

"IM THE GOD DAMN AUTHOR AND YOU'VE BEEN APRIL FOOLED!"

"the fu-"

"AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT SINCE I WROTE THIS CRAP!"

*turns back time to the point where Dream said "I'm not gay."*

_____________________________________________

So the real chapter comes out a few minutes after this one lol you've been tricked.

Happy April fools!🎉