Chapter 4 - a conclusion and streaming

Hey, sorry that this chapter came out a bit later as I actually announced. I have a lack of motivation right now, but I will try my best to write this story as fast and good as I can. And I will try to publish the next chapter on time.

Oh, and before I forget, another ⚠️trigger warning⚠️ but it's just the same thing as last time maybe a bit worse than in the last chapter.

Well, enough of me talking and on to the chapter!

_____________________________________________________________________________

---George's POV again---

After my talk with Dream, I went downstairs again to ask my parents about our cat.

My dad was sitting on the sofa and read in the newspaper.

I approach him and ask:

''Hey dad, I have a question.''

''What is it faggot?''

''Well, first rude. And second I wanted to ask if I could take the cat with me when I move out.''

''You mean when you are finally getting kicked out? If your mother wouldn't be so emotional I would have kicked you out right after we found out what of a slut you are.''

''Ugh, can't you just answer my question?''

''Sure, You can have that beast, I never liked it anyway. Where are you even gonna go?''

''I'm going to move in with a friend.''

''I'm going to guess it's a guy?''

''Ye- Yes.''

''He's probably gay too, I wouldn't see any other reason why he would let someone like you move in with him.''

''He doesn't even know it.''

''Great! Even better, he probably wouldn't accept you anyway. I mean who could even accept such a fag like you?''

''Y- You don't even know him! He is a very nice guy and my best friend!''

''Wait are you talking about that guy you always make your silly videos with? Where you play that kids game and you always scream like a little girl? You haven't even seen his face or meet him, and you're saying he's your best friend? You're really dumber then I thought.''

''H- He is my best friend!''

''Until he finds out that you are a disgusting faggot.''

''No! He would accept me for who I am! You don't even know him!''

''You want to bet?''

''What!? No! That is ridiculous! And let's go back to the real reason I'm here: can I have the cat or not?''

''Yeah, as I said I never liked it anyway.''

''Ok, thank you that is all I wanted to know.''

''Good. And now go back to your room faggot!''

''Bye.''

I went up the stairs and back to my room. Urgh, my parents are so ridiculous sometimes! And my Dad is even worse than my Mom. If I think about it, I really can't wait to be on the plane to America and finally out of here.

As I was going inside my room I felt something fluffy going around my legs. As I looked down I realized it was the cat. I picked him up and sit down with him on my chair next to my desk.