SECTION 1

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

© Alien Film Franchise is owned by 20th Century Studios (The Walt Disney Company). This is a fan fiction.

Content Warning: Violence, Horror, Profanity, Sexual Content 

Vessel: USS Frontier

Year: 2482

Crewmembers: 15

Mission: Return xenomorph egg to earth for further study.

Stars and blackness. All Alan had seen for months as the two-floored ship hovered in outer space.

The ship was quiet most of the time, only a soft hum could be heard along with the bleeps and bloops of various machines.

This wasn't the biggest ship ever, but it wasn't exceedingly small either. The bottom floor was where most of the ship's humans lived. It housed bedrooms, a few bathrooms, a food maker and small cafeteria, a 3D printer, and a med bay where routine checkups were held.

The upstairs which could be accessed by an elevator, was where the technical supplies were. Huge metal machines where huge wires stretched across the floor and the engine was held.

Alan was the janitor. His spot was downstairs. It wasn't a glamorous job, but he had little to no college experience and at twenty-seven he was okay with it. Simple tasks were what he liked.

He felt a large hand grasp his shoulder, a man with silver hair and broad shoulders smiled behind him.

"Son, we're going to be on earth soon. In just another month. Then, we can deliver the goods to Weyland. We're gonna make so much money. The Frost family will be getting quite a bit of money from the corporation."

Alan Frost ignored his father, getting a cup of coffee from one of the many coffee makers scattered about the ship.

Sounds of distant footsteps got the young man's attention, he hoped one of the many scientists or medical professionals would walk in to disrupt his father.

"I wish you'd look at me when I talk to you, boy." Thomas spoke impatiently to his only son, eyeing him up and down like he was an object at a museum.

"Dad, you know how I feel about Weyland. I only came on this trip to experience the universe. You keep your company talk to yourself." Alan leaned against the countertop where the coffee and sugar stood.

"You better be kissing Weyland's ass." Said Tom, clutching his son's wrist, the coffee mug dropped to the floor and shattered. Hot coffee splattered across the floor.

"What if the book written by Ripley was right? What if Weyland truly is a terrible thing?" He sighed deeply and looked into his father's blue eyes.

Tom was much taller and stronger than his son. In fact, he was an ex-marine who not only was taller but knew how to put up a fight.

"I didn't dig that egg from that godforsaken planet for nothing." Alan's wrist began to hurt. "If you're not with me, you're against me. Clean up your mess, janitor."

Thomas briskly walked off; Alan watched as the electronic white door opened with a mechanical whir. Alan decided he mind as well start his job early. He threw on a one-piece green jumpsuit and grabbed a mop. He started with the spilled coffee.

Alan's Log March 12

For months we've been floating in space. It's so empty, so eerie. The hum of the spacecraft is the only background noise we have pretty much. Me, my dad, and my mom get routine medical visits from the doctor. We get good food as well; it's all made by a computer-but we've come a long way. Don't need chefs anymore.

My mundane tasks of cleaning the ship are so repetitive, I could probably do it all with my eyes shut. Of course, our captain (AKA my dad) doesn't make matters much easier. He likes everyone else but me. It goes beyond normal family drama.

I'll never forgive him. Why should I? That night. The night that ruined my life. What he did to me-in my bedroom.

Reliving it, is painful, I've never written the details down in full. However, when I tried to tell a therapist or when I went to authorities, Tom would pay them off. Tom would lie and cheat the system. He got away with everything he did to me.

Now, he's trying to somewhat make amends. By giving me a job on this boring ass ship and offering me money from the Weyland deal. I keep telling him that it's all a big mistake. I know things will happen the way they will. Honestly, I'm starting not to care.