SECTION 5

Melissa kissed Tom's lips gently. They both assumed Alan wasn't awake yet. The ship was on lockdown and the creature probably couldn't get to them. At least, that's what Tom thought.

"I hope Alan's okay" muttered Melissa, holding onto Tom's nude body, both were cuddled into each other. Under thick blankets.

"He's safe. Ship is in lockdown. Don't worry." He caressed his wife, kissing her deeply. She felt safe in his arms. Like no harm could come to her. Slowly, Melissa's mind drifted from Alan's safety to Tom's erect penis.

A song played from a nearby radio as they kissed one another. Orinoco Flow (Sail Away) by Enya.

Between loving moans, both did not realize someone else was in the room. Not Alan. Nor a human.

Tom and Melissa's room on the ship was much bigger than needed. More like a High-rise apartment. Complete with a large bedroom, a kitchen, lavish bathroom. It would be no surprise to Alan that his dad yet again had been selfish and gave himself this lavish living space. While the rest of the crew had to basically live on bunk beds and sub-par cafeteria food.

***

Tom rolled off Melissa with a satisfied grunt. Both covered in sweat, smiling at one another.

"Hey. Before I go down from this awesome feeling, I'm gonna take my little pal."

Melissa knew what this meant. She chuckled, nudging Tom's arm. From his bedside, he grabbed a powder-like substance, balanced it on his finger, and snorted it up his nostril. While the substance worked like cocaine, the effect was the opposite of hyper. It was a soothing drug. From the black market.

Melissa didn't partake, she spoke softly, trailing her hand across his silver hair. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom and when I come back, I'll ride your long drugged-up cock so hard." She pecked his cheek and hopped happily out of bed.

Tom watched her as she went, then lay down in bed with a deep sigh.

He heard the sink running from the bathroom, the door was closed but he listened for her soft footsteps.

His vision became blurry, his arms and legs relaxed. Deciding to take advantage of this feeling of euphoria, he closed his eyes. Why not? He had been through a lot of stress lately. Who knows? Maybe after he was done with Melissa, he might get a taste of Tom. He could still pin him down if he wanted to, he supposed.

He felt something warm under the blanket. He smiled and moaned contently. Knowing he'd get Melisa again. No worries for this captain today.

No stress. Only plain old fun.

"Mmm. I'm so lucky to have you. You're so beautiful." He felt something warm between his legs and slowly reach his buttocks. Figuring it was her arm, Tom clutched the warm object.

But woke up as soon as he didn't feel the warm flesh of his wife. Instead, he clutched a boney, thin tail with an extremely sharp tip. He barely had time to scream before he heard the ear-piercing screech of Xeno. Its tail inserted itself up the crack of Tom's ass and penetrated his intestines. Tom became limp after one final, primal scream for help.

Standing over his bed, the xenomorph watched Tom's lifeless body, it didn't quite understand why the human hadn't reacted sooner-but in the end didn't care.

The electronic door to the lavish room opened with a series of beeping sounds.

Alan stood. Wearing his usual work uniform. He had decided to clean up the ship and do his daily chores since most people were locked in their sleeping quarters. He wasn't just a normal crew member. He did indeed have a job to do and he didn't fear death as much as everyone else.