Untitled Part 11... random draft from 2021 lmao

Y/N POV:

I wake up at 9:36 ─  quite early for me ─ in Horace's room.  (Below)

I rolled over and opened my eyes expecting to see him asleep

I rolled over and opened my eyes expecting to see him asleep. He lightly wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead.

"Good morning love." He says, his lips still pressed against my skin.

"Morning" I respond while cuddling closer to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time Skip, about 1 hour ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We lay like that for a while, his arms wrapped around me and my head pressed against his chest. Then someone knocks on the door. 

"Who is it?" asks Horace.

"Your ymbryne..." replies Miss Peregrine, sounding like she was crying, and then adds "No need to hide Miss y/l/n, I already know that your in there."

"You may come in. " Says Horace, a bit skeptical.

Mistress Peregrine had in fact been crying. I can tell that by the streaks of makeup on her face and the puffiness under her eyes.

"I have an awareness that you have come to speak to us about some unfortunate news, rather than yell at me and Horace for sleeping together, am I correct?" I question.

"Yes, you are correct. I have come to inform you both about something rather unfortunate that occurred last night." She pauses to take a deep breath. "y/n, Horace, I know that you were both very close with Victor Bruntley."

Uh-oh, something happend to Victor.

"last night Mr. Bruntley decided to follow in the footsteps of Mr. Abraham Portman and leave the loop."

"Why would he want to do that?!" Asked Horace, at the same time I said, "Without Bronwyn?!" 

"I cant answer either of those questions." Said Miss. Peregrine "But he did leave on his own. His body was found this morning, along the path in the