Together

Horace POV

I was not expecting that answer. I was kinda expecting y/n to say Enoch or Victor. I saw her eyebrows perk up noticing the relief on my face. " I like you too y/n." I replied, feeling heat rise to my cheeks.

Y/N POV

Wait... he just said he like me to... OMG! Not knowing what to say  to that, I just smiled like a lunatic. Seeing him smile back, looking like a tomato I may add, I got butterflies. Then he leaned in, our lips touched. Just a light peck because the kids were watching us now. Enoch laughed, Hugh, Millard and Victor whistled, and with Abe leading, they all started clapping while me and Horace's faces turned bright red. "Whats all the racket about?" Miss P asked from the street. "Horace and y/n kissed!" Shouted Hugh tauntingly, with a smirk. Then unexpectedly Miss P clapped with the rest of the children."Congrats Mr Somnusson, Miss y/l/n." 

Horace POV

I cant believe i kissed her!!! I didn't think i had it in me to kiss her! I didn't even think i could tell her how i feel about her! "I think we should head back home, its getting late." Said Miss P. We started heading back home when i pulled y/n off to the side with a kiss on her cheek. "Yes?" She asked. "Do you want to go on a date?" I asked. "Sure, as long as Miss P's okay with it." She replied. "I already asked her." I said. "What? How? We have only been together for 6 minutes!" She exclaimed. "I have my ways." I said. "Were will we be going?" She asked. "To the light house, Miss P said she will make us food." I replied, answering her question.

Alright, author out, Hope you like this chapter!